Reviews for Love, Sex, and a Bottle of Vodka
M2K chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
OH MY GOD ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LEAVE US RIGHT THERE?!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
Are u going to continue? Please don't leave it like that!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Please! Finish this... I want to know what happens next.
Ophianara Blade chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
Oh sh*t! I didn't see that one coming.
slytherincharmer chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
Katie chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
I absolutely loved it! I cried when i saw Draco died please you have to finish this story! Please?
newyorklover chapter 27 . 11/8/2011
Bloody hell. I desperately hope that you'll come back to this. What happens next? Please finish this! It's a brilliant story, I like your original plots weaved in together. I know it's been six years since you updated, but I am begging you to continue this story. Your writing is fantastic!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
plz update soon!
Tigermusic chapter 27 . 3/31/2011
Awsome i really love this story so far and i cannot wait to get to read more of it pretty it soon keep up the great job
La Push Wolf Girl chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
Please update! It has been a LONG time!
Fauna Nettles chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
I've read this story three times in the four years since you've updated and I always feel the same way at the end. I fall to my knees, raise my hands and eyes to the ceiling and cry "Where's Draco?" It's a wonderful story that lacks a proper conclusion and I simply must know if Hermione finds Draco or Draco has amnesia now or just what happens. Please please please tell me! I'll give you a cookie :)
chibamishiro chapter 27 . 12/5/2009
Oh my god, this is one of the best stories I have ever read! Please, PLEASE update! You have to take responsibilty for making me cry in the last two chapters!
itsjustmesatan chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
I have to say bravo! This is one of the best stories that I have read here on this site, I wish you to continue, please! I really do love this story! I think that your an amazing and talented writer!
end1essly chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
I know this story hasn't been updated in well, years, but I'm definitely on the edge of my seat after stumbling upon this story today. Damn girl, you're good. Even if it isn't finished, it goes right up there with the best fics I've read. Well done.
Dramionelvr chapter 27 . 7/18/2008
i love the story... you need to let us know what gonna happen! if draco isnt dead then where is he? plz update soon!
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »