Reviews for Love, Sex, and a Bottle of Vodka
out of touch chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
luv the story it was a recomendation so please update soon and i hope its as good as it sounds.
hermdrayreturns chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
great story
MalfoysMistress1 chapter 28 . 6/27/2005
Great story! I love it! I'm so happy that Draco's not dead!...But then where is he? I cant wait for the next chapter and to find out whats going on! Update soon!
bite you chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
awesome story!
Alenor chapter 28 . 6/21/2005
oh i knew it, draco isn't dead! yay! i'm glad he's not dead. then again now i'm even more intrigued, it is indeed a mystery of the highest proportions. lol, that made absolutely no sense but i'm a bit hypo right now so yeah, sorry. you can muddle your way through this review i'm sure. anyway, great chappie, i can't wait for the next one, cya later.
oOwierdoOo chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Oh! What did they REALLY do?
oOwierdoOo chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh! Wow! Whadda chappy! I mma keep on reading, and I mma enjoy it! D Great job!
Piggylette chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
YES! I KNEW IT!

I love you.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Keep it up!

Piggylette chapter 27 . 6/18/2005
Oh. My. God. The - the DEATH? of MY BABY?

But, seeing as you are such a great writer and you support D/H and love Draco almost as much as I do, I know better than to believe the judge. I believe that the judge *believes* that Draco Malfoy is dead, but he's not. It's like a scam or something. He's alive but hiding or something. Maybe so they can take care of the whole Dean Thomas thing. He'll reappear later and sweep Hermione off of her feet and they'll all live kinkily ever after.

Yes, it is short and vague, but it's still a chapter and it's going somewhere (esp. the Draco cliffhanger) so you're forgiven.

Good luck with everything and keep it up!

Piggylette chapter 26 . 6/18/2005
Wow your plot twists are incredible!

I'M BACK!

I've gotten so behind on your story b/c of school and finals and finding a job and PLAYING IN CARNEGIE HALL and all that stuff. But now I'm back and hooked again (of course) and can't wait to finish reading all these incredible chapters to come!

The Lucius plot twist isn't all that believable at this point, but, knowing you, I'm sure you'll manage to pull it off beautifully.

Anywho, I'll get back to reading your story now.

If you haven't read Ch. 3 of Taking Over Me, I'd be honored if you could read it some time.

Enjoying your story as always,

Raina-Snape chapter 28 . 6/13/2005
I love this story, it is so well written. I don't usually read this pairing but for some reason this one is amazing. Kepp writing. _
sexyslytherin27 chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
*happy dance* draco's not dead! draco's not dead! yay! i told you i kinda trusted you
Moefodraco chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
oh my goodness im freakin out! cant wait for more.. update soon!
FallingWithGhosts chapter 28 . 6/9/2005
oh my god thank you! i think secretly i knew you wouldn't kill him off, but still quite a relief... i spose the next thing is why he needs to be thought dead. well i have some suspicions, although i doubt they're right at all. anyway, update soon as always!

minty
devilsdawter369 chapter 28 . 6/9/2005
what the hell is going on! im lost! what the hell is he talking about? draco's not dead? if he isn't i think im going to skip and dance all night long!

~devils_dawter