Reviews for A Deleted Scene from Invasion!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 11/14
omg! I loved kara being his wing woman like that, sooo epic!
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 1 . 9/9
LOL! BARRY MOTHER****ING ALLEN, YOU THE MAN! YEAH! WOOOO! OMG, this is beyond nuts! It was ****ING WORTH IT! You put them all in their place. AWESOMENESS RIGHT HERE! AWESOMENESS!
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 5/23
I'm dead lol :D this is awesome, I love you so much for this
Lol! Great story!
Yes Barry mate! I really love this fic, I wish something like this had happened in the show.

Cisco has been really pissing me off all through season 3. At first, before he knew about flashpoint, he was in a strop with Barry for NOT going back in time to save his brother. The Caitlin's all like 'its only been a few months' since Dante died yet to them it had only been a few days or weeks since Barry's dad was murdered in front of him ( I know Barry spent 3 months in flashpoint but they didn't know this then and he was returned to the point that he'd travelled through time in the first place ) and they all expect Barry to be completely fine. Then when Cisco finds out about flashpoint, he's pissed off at Barry FOR going back in time. Like make up your bloody mind knobhead. Cisco has just been a massive hypocrite because he's in a mood at Barry for going back in time to save his family, yet cisco wanted Barry to go save his family by saving his brother before in the first place. If anything, Cisco should have been the one to understand, but instead he's just been a selfish cunt. And not being funny but who wouldn't save their parents? Unless they had shitty parents that is, but Barry loved his parents so yenno. They all have a go at Barry, yet they all would have done the same thing. And they all told him to go back and save his mother in season 1, then when he actually does they all start shitting on him. Why is it different if he saved his mum after zoom murdered his dad, than if he saved her in season 1? And what annoys me more is that Barry just stands there and takes it, but at least Kara and Oliver stuck by him tho. And fuckin Ray pissed be off aswell, he started getting all involved, it's just like fuck off you rich prick, does this involve you? No? Then fuck off back to your company and tell your fuckin family that you ain't dead, cuz at least your family is still alive, unlike Barry's.

Sorry for the rant, I just really needed to get this out. I actually liked Cisco in season 1 and 2, but in season 3 he's just been a spoiled little twat.
This fic is great tho!:)
Yes Barry mate! I wished he'd said something like this on the show. Cisco has been really pissing me off in season 3. Like at first, before he knew about flashpoint, he was pissed off at Barry for not going back in time to save Dante. And Caitlin's all like 'it's only been a few months', well to them it's only been what like a few days, or a couple weeks or something since barry's dad was murdered in front of him ( I know he spent 3 months in flashpoint, but they didn't know this then, and Barry was returned to the point where he went back in time ) and then they expect him to be completely fine. And then when they do find out about flashpoint, he's pissed off at Barry for going back in time to save his family, even though he said that he wanted Barry to save his mother in season 1, and Cisco already asked Barry to go back and save his brother, so obviously he would have done the same thing if he was in Barry's shoes. If anything, Cisco should have been the one to understand, but instead he's been a right dickhead. And even if Barry hadn't changed the timeline, who's to say that Dante wouldn't have died anyway?
I used to like Cisco in season 1 and 2, but in season 3 he's just been a right twat and has pissed me off tbh.
I love this fic tho:)
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/26
Barry would never do this, but I still love it. Occasionally, you need to write/read an OOC fic in order to calm down from how pissed you are. I was pissed at just about everyone in the crossover. Only Oliver and Kara stood by Barry. I am glad it was them who stood by him though, since they're the only major superheroes in that room and the only ones I considered Justice League worthy. I was so angry at characters like Cisco and Sara. Granted, Cisco has gotten better lately on the Flash, but during this crossover... I wanted to attack him. He was so immature to bring up Flashpoint during an alien invasion, especially after he told Barry he wasn't going to let his issues with him get in the way of the mission. So, even though Barry would never blow up at everyone like this, I loved seeing him do so, because this is what I would say to these characters if I was able to talk to all of them, though I may not use quite as much foul language, lol :). Great work!
-DragonsintheMoonlight
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 1 . 1/7
Yes. They need to hear this because you're right. I get that straight after Flashpoint there needed to be a what the hell hero about it but then they will not put it down. Frankly this season so far at least arrow has claimed quality rank on flash for a change. I personally have preferred the dysfunctional adventures of new team arrow over 'hey lets not move on from a choice Barry made while blinded by grief'. Because let's be honest Barry will not have even begun to process what happened until he beat zoom.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Started bursting out, full volume, laughing when i read the last paragraph.
tsllpammy chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Thanks for writing this! This made my day. ;)
sibunapuzzler22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
thank you so much! someone finally understands how much I wish I could have Barry tell everyone to fuck off! Like Cisco is being a dick and needs to calm down, so thanks for writing this!
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Slow clap to you author. This story is exactly what I needed after watching Barry get emotionally and verbally beat up by LITERALLY EVERYONE in these past few episodes. I can't stand it. I really wanted to punch Cisco in the face when he called Barry out, but after he messed time up on his own and got a little taste of what it feels like to be in Barry's shoes, I feel like he's become somewhat less of a whiny asshole. Anyway, great story! Loved it! Super hilarious!
Killjoy funny man chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This was awesome! Barry finally puts Cisco in his place and off his ass (cause honestly who would bring up flashpoint during an alien invasion) please tell you gonna make a sequel to this because I like Barry when he stops taking shit from people.
MapleSamurai chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Is it wrong that after reading this, I wish you were writing for the CW?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Hahaha that was amazing. I would have killed to see Barry go off on everyone like that. Great job