Reviews for A Crinkle in Destiny
Caehran chapter 1 . 2/7
Great start to the story! I have to say I look forward to the next chapter. Just something I've observed: the story seems to be going at a pretty fast pace, and we don't have a clear idea of what the difference in personality the gender bent Kusanagi Godou has. It would be great if you could have a little more character development in the next chapter. But really, great start to the story and I hope that you may be able to update this story soon. The effort would be appreciated.
Best Wishes,
Caehran
eunikecindy8 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
this is great story please update this story
Morrigan chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
This is excellent start you should write more
Morrigan chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
I love this I hope you update
Euclid Akatosh chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
you should update this this story is really cool
naritaluv chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
wow this is new. would love to see more!
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Hope this is continued. Good writing and looks like an interesting take on Campione.
Jack vile Ripper chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Please Update More!
Arithra chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
UI! What a nice thing. genderbend stories are a big weak spot of mine and this one is really well done.
The chapter / prologue I tguess gives us a good image as to what already changed for Ran. I also like how you incooperated the godly domains of the princess with the christal eye. I guess she would be Lakshmi (and then in her form as Rama's consort Sita).
I seriously take forward to where you decide to take this. I gues it would be interesting if you bring in different gdos as well.
I guess Athena would still play a part and from the forshadowing the same goes to verethragna. It would make sense if erica still sticks around. It seems like something she would do. I'm not sure what other gods you want to involve.
Whether they are part of the harem or not. I mean the most difficult thing is coming up with who they were previously seen by the humans and how that changed them, if Ran's authorities are different there might be a difference as it is not needed as much. i wish you luck and if I have an idea I will be sure to post it.
Are you going to keep the theme that godou had?
Euclid Akatosh chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
hope you update soon really good story
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Really good intro, looking forward to more, good work.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Classic Mecraphone chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Hot dang that was an excellent summarization of Ran's life so far and some of the key events that might shape her attitude. Heck, I feel for this version of Godou way more than the canon one lol. Can't wait to see how events start playing out with this change in effect!
Kshail chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Awesome ! I didn't even know I wanted this but I do. It's such an awesome concept and I'm looking forward to what you plan to do. I'm hoping that the shape the [Ten Forms] take is different for Ran. As for any Heretic gods to use you could use some of the angels from Christianity..other than Ramiel for Alec/Alex we've never seen any of that. Geez I just can't wait. Hope you update soon.
Flagarach chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Quite good... for a prologue. The introduction nicely points out what the changes are between the original universe and the older one. Now comes the challenge: Write a good and believable first chapter.

Personally, the only real problem I have is with Ran. As in, the name Ran. While not a bad name it doesn't fit the naming style of the Kusanagi. With "Protector of the palace hall" and "Peaceful blossoming" as the original names in the story, something as simple as "Orchid" doesn't fit that well. Though for a dutchie like me it's fun to know that the other meaning of her name (in kanji) is "the Netherlands".

Now the question is, how will miss Holland (Yeah, not letting you live this one down) change the story? As you said, some remain the same, others warp. In fact, rather then looking at future gods or authorities, look at Verethragna first: [Persian Warlord] is an authority that best fits a male, baseball-playing, non-gifted Godou. How do you change this power to fit a female, kendo-practicing, magic-gifted Holland? She has a different theme compared to Godou, so think of her theme first before deciding on other authorities and gods.

Then you look at the further story: How did your changes influence the fight with Melquart, Doni, Athena, Voban? What still happens? What doesn't? For what reason would a new god or king arrive to fight Holland? Keep the story grounded in reality and create a natural changing flow, and the right gods will fall into place.

Let's see how you will do in the future. Guess I'll follow for now.