Reviews for The Lone Warrior's Absolution
TonyColmillos chapter 4 . 11/1/2018
I know its been long but i love were the story is going and would apreciate a lot if you continue with the story, please
Shenro chapter 4 . 2/16/2018
So, I know it’s been a while but I really hope you decide to continue this story. It’s very interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
wow! really interesting story. can't wait for more.
SpiderGod766 chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Interesting…I hope you continue to update
Thundershadow5 chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
this is an exciting twist from the usual ideas. looking forward to the next chapter!
Awareness Bringer chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
Keeps getting interesting.
Awareness Bringer chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Kind of was angst-filled, but understandable.
Awareness Bringer chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Wherever you're going with this should be good.
Awareness Bringer chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Not bad. It actually just gave me a thought of what the DB Universe would look like if Trunks traveled back farther to lay the groundwork for a better future. Raditz, Nappa, and the larva version of Cell turning good among other things. Maybe I'll write it down as a challenge when I get around to it.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 4 . 4/20/2017
Cool, wasn't expecting the rest of the Z-fighters anytime soon.
So they don't know Goku survived yet, poor Gohan and Chichi

Makes me wonder if Gero is going to find new 'volunteers' or is he somehow still going to get Lazuli and Lapis.

Loved the final bit with Gohan standing up to Vegeta, and Piccolo admitting Vegeta was ready to kill them.
Kono Dio Brando Da chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Thanks for the Update!
Von Remington chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Yay! I'd almost forgotten about this story!
Suzumebachi chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Hey, this is really good so far! I haven't read something like this yet, and it's quite refreshing actually. I hope you update soon! Also, just wondering, will you be throwing in a bit of romance later on?
Jarjaxle chapter 3 . 1/30/2017
Holy shit this just became 1 of my favorite DB fanfictions do you know any similar stories?
Cisely chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Hey, this is really interesting so far! I love any fic that has to do with 17 and 18, they're my two favorite Dragon Ball characters tbh. It's interesting to watch how Trunks deals with two people who are murderers in his timeline, yet innocent people in another timeline. It really is a wonder that he's kept his sanity for such a long time. Poor Trunks.

And poor Lapis and Lazuli. Gero had no right to use the twin teens as his own personal weapons. A hole. And woa, so Trunks and Goku have met! Cool. Is Cell still gonna make his appearance? Update soon!