Reviews for The Scarlet Pimpernel and the 21st Century
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2019
This is amazing. Just so well done. Why oh why have you not continued? Please do. It’s so good.
Stmp05 chapter 11 . 12/15/2018
I just found this and...I am enjoying it so much! I have loved the Scarlet Pimpernel since I was little and even got banned from watching it one summer because I had watched it so much. This is a fun take on the story and I can only hope it continues because I would love to see where it all goes. If it doesn't, then I will continue to enjoy what there is. Thank you for writing!
AlpineSheep chapter 11 . 11/4/2017
*Clutches chest as she notices there's an update* ... *Clutches chest again and nearly keels over when she sees the updates have been around for a year and she never noticed* That does it! I'm adding this story to my follow list and I have no idea why it wasn't in the first place - though maybe the revised uploading had something to do with it? Anywhoo...

This is truly a delight to see this story updated. It was left on such a cliffhanger! The wait was worth it :) Percy's prowess at summarily dispatching with the gang attackers was well-enjoyed. The perspective achieved through Sarah's swimming brain was well written and placed me in the action.
Heheh - I could never understand that initiation in the 'biography' either ;)
I wasn't sure if I was going to like Mike or not - I think I will! I'm looking forward to his and Sarah's relationship only getting more romantic and awesome for having met Sir Percy. But, of course, I foresee there will definitely be differences and misunderstandings to come. I look forward to enjoying it all if you manage to spare any moments to write more on this again. Each and every chappie will be appreciated :D
Alexandria Keating chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Oh my gosh! I had started reading this years ago and always held up hope that it would be continued. I recently read on of your other SP fics and searched through your other works when I saw this. I am so happy! It was such a joy to revisit this and read the recent updates. Thank you! I can't wait to read and see where this goes!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
Amazing ! Please continue!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
This is such a great story! I am really looking forward to updates. Merry Christmas! Sophia the Scribe
Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
(sighs happily)
HollyFire chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Thanks for updating this story! I'm relieved that Mike has agreed to give Percy a chance :) It'll be interesting to see how he and Percy get along.
FernFfoulkes chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
SUSPENSE! I want to know what happens...
*desperately attempts to find a next chapter button*
FernFfoulkes chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
"And introduce you to everyone as 'M'dear Chauveron!'" You have no idea how many times I've quoted this to my friends...
FernFfoulkes chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
YEEESSSS! You're back! Whatever happened to make you sop in the middle this? I love how you put the reviews at the top :)
Sue chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Yes I will! This is very well done and I can't wait for more! :) (I can, perforce, though, wot!) :)
Clio1792 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
As gripping as the last cliffhanger was, this next chapter gave us a better one-well done!

Again, very sorry to hear of this author's illness, but good to see her return to this long-languishing story.

Clio1792 chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
Good that Blakeney would remember Indian food from his sojourn in India-and this was, as remembered, a fine cliffhanger!

Clio1792 chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
"It's time for his Ritalin" was very, very funny;

So was Sir Percy's lament that these were clothes for sans-culottes (as, indeed, they are; "Jeans" were first warn by sailors in the fifteenth century-so they have always been clothes for the "working man").

Sarah, finally losing her temper with her befuddled guest, was excellent here.

Terrific chapter,