Reviews for Chronicles of Zootopia
When I read Eliot Fanghanel, I jump out of my bed in happiness! I want to see the look on Nick's face when they meet again. Great chapter btw, keep em coming!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 30 . 8/28
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! Well I'm glad that everyone's alright and at the hospital. Nick is quite bandaged up though as expected and everyone is guarded heavily as their wing is protected. That didn't seem to stop the henchmen of the ram that Nick knocked out. He was plannin on slitting their throats till the special forces tigress came upon the room as she was one of the assigned mammals to the wing. Good thing for that fact too. Hopefully the investigation is gonna find all of the ram's associates out and lead to their arrests. To Judy, Nick, Eve and Sven select members of their families were told a basic enough version of what happened. That seemed to satisfy Judy and Eve's siblings and parents which is good. Surprisingly they didn't mind they missed the birth of Eve's kits as they understood the circumstances and that Nick is a hero to her family now. It's really cool of Eve and Sven to name Nick the godfather though. Obviously they did it for good reason considering. Let's just hope no more drama happens while Nick's in the hospital. Can't wait for the next chapter! With the last part of ur AN I'm really glad that the youtube reading of ur story will continue. I love how gordon narrates it and the voices for the respective characters are great. I have the series in my library I love it so much. Concernin the narration and all the start of the second periless situation Nick and Judy go through is about to start. That's gonna be intense for sure.
Skeali chapter 29 . 8/23
I really hope that you are still making updates it would sad to see another great story cut short
TheBlazingDragon98 chapter 1 . 8/3
did anyone else notice that In chapter 3 the word getting is spelled gettin0067
zootopialover2002 chapter 29 . 7/18
Great story so far, finally caught upbwith tge story and im loving it so far. When is the next chapter coming out? Cant wait. :)
imjustlikehumphery chapter 29 . 7/15
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! I'm finally caught up yay! Anyway, through all of this stress and pain everything turned out for the better in the end. That ram was knocked out by Nick and he helped Eve give birth to four healthy kits. He just earned himself godfather status with how he protected and helped her out throughout this whole ordeal. I'm glad that he's still alive though he's pretty broken up at the moment. He's gonna be out for just as long or maybe longer than Judy now with all the injuries he's acquired. Gotta say when that ram undid Nick's muzzle I knew he made a huge mistake given how pissed Nick had to be despite his injuries up to that point and it ended up costing him his freedom and consciousness. I'm just happy and really relieved that all this is over and both of them are alright and relatively healthy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 28 . 7/15
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! This isn't lookin good for Eve at all. I wonder who could want to kidnap Judy though? Yea they got Eve but this was all meant for her big sis. Let's hope that Marki's plan works in their favor else I really fear for Eve's life not to mention her unborn kits. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 27 . 7/15
Great chapter anheleder, keep it up! Well this day that started on a happy note isn't gonna end on one that's for sure. I just hope that Eve is alright and isn't hurt too much. This stress can't be good for her pregnancy that's for sure. Sven's gonna go bunny crazy as long as Eve isn't in his arms and safe not to mention Judy and Nick. Concerning Judy though she's gonna be pretty cheesed that she can't help track down who bunny-napped her sis. Even if she were healthy though she most likely wouldn't be able to be on the case given how close she's to the victim. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 26 . 7/15
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! That was a productive meeting Nick had with Samantha. He made some pretty nice progress to be honest. Judy's meeting with Bogo was nice too as he congratulated her on her pregnancy and obviously approved her maternity leave. When Ralph, Clara and to Judy's surprise Eve arrived they had a fun couple days along with Nick of course. The game of truth or dare was a bit revealin when concerning Clara and it was confirmed when Nick and Judy along with Eve and Ralph saw Clara with Ben. They didn't seem to mind Clara bein with him. If those two decide to get serious though that's gonna be one eventful meeting with the Hopps family for sure not to mention Ben's family. At the last with Judy, she's one naughty bunny for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 25 . 7/15
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! Not all that surprised by her siblings reactions to Judy gettin pregnant. Now to the potentially inciting relationship here, Ben and Judy's litter mate Clara. Wonder if Nick's suspicions will be proved right in time? If that pairing actually happens that's gonna be an even stranger sight. A cheetah and a bunny damn. That scrapbook idea of ur's and Nick's lives and ur relationship really was genius Judy. Not too many times will u get to see ur hubby that speechless though as he loves to joke and jab u and others at every turn.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 24 . 7/14
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! Well there's no need for the in vitro anymore after that bombshell was dropped by Dr. Allison. I had a feelin when it was first revealed that Judy was hurling at random times before they left for Bunnyburrow for the wedding. If I remember right some of the episodes were at the precinct. Obviously Eve knows and freaked out like I thought she would. Now we'll have to see how the rest of the family, Martha and probably Fru Fru react to the news. Lets not forget about Ben or Bogo though. She's gonna be gone for a while longer now that she's pregnant. I was really surprised by her havin twins though. It's hard enough havin one kit given Nick and Judy are different species but twins is an anomaly for sure I'd have to say. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 23 . 7/13
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! That was one roller coaster ride of a chapter let me tell ya. I don't get emotional but everything that went on had me goin through many of them. Anyway it's a good thing for Nick that he was a hustler as he can tell when people are lying. Bale was doin exactly that when he said what wire to cut. Nick chose the opposite and ended up savin Judy but the resultin explosion that couldn't be avoided did kill one of their colleagues. I'm glad that Judy managed to survive her injuries though she did put Eve, Sven, Bonnie and Stu through emotional hell with what happened. More Eve though obviously, though her bein pregnant doesn't really help. From the sound of things took care of the threats to Judy's life. First Doug's cousin and it appears now Bale. It's nice that both Nick and Judy have that extra family lookin out for them in the city. These mammals found out very quickly not to cross anyone of the Big family no matter their occupation. Like Judy said Reed did save her from more injuries and possibly worse so its only right that her an Nick and as it turns out some of her close family wanted to be there. Can''t wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 22 . 7/12
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! Well this nutty hyena might have just killed Judy and another officer just after Nick helped defuse the bomb that was in Judy's rover. I hope that she can somehow be saved after this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 21 . 7/12
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! That was a hell of an idea Nick and it worked to perfection and earned not only Judy but urself some nice fun in the sauna before u two head back to Zootopia and the ZPD tomorrow. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 20 . 7/12
Great chapter anheledir, keep it up! Well this private investigation of Nick and Judy's turns out is actually pretty big. Indeed Duke and Travis must have death wishes in tryin to steal Mr. Big's ring. Wonder how in the hell they got a hold of it anyway? Well at least both of those ignoramuses are in jail now. Probably a good idea not tellin Mr. Big how they found his ring though he's gonna most likely wanna know some info about it. It's too bad they can't make a file on this case for it would look really good for them given they eventually wanna go for detective one day. Nick had some rather brilliant ideas includin the one that caught travis and found Mr. Big's ring. A side note about the remodel, I think it's a great idea as well. It'll be nice if they have a separate guest house that has its own entrance. It'll be convenient when Nick and Judy come visit. Can't wait for the next chapter!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »