Reviews for Price of Blood
GDIMartok chapter 19 . 10/2
It's a good story shame the undersiders died the way they did but I liked it.
katmom chapter 19 . 8/25
Most excellent!
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 8/15
nice
Forum Explorer chapter 19 . 8/13
Very nice story. I got to say, I absolutely love your Worm stories. You have a really good way with them. The Undersiders dying was sad, but fair enough. In fact, I kinda like it. Too many Worm stories will make everything too neat and pretty with everything working out for everyone.
kepic chapter 19 . 8/12
If the epilogue meant that Dragon killed Sophia, then there's some funky business going on. Her canon code doesn't allow killing.
Draco Victorious chapter 19 . 8/9
ah, so fitting. Sophia dying to what is essentially her own action. at least as far as she knows
Excellent story. Just wished it was longer.
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 8/5
While the vindictive side of me wanted Sophia alive, to face justice and realize just how badly she had been played and screwed up, the more practical side says this was probably the best and easiest outcome. Sophia's powers would have made her a constant flight risk, and she knew too much.

Brutally pragmatic on Dragon's part as well.

A very good story overall.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Great story, But I would have much rather Sophia had to suffer the birdcage in the end.
CrimsonMystic chapter 19 . 7/29
Loved it, so glad I got into it just as it wrapped up. Is there any chance you’ll do an (actual) epilogue to tie up loose ends? Scarab paying a visit to Aisha (on a side note, did you have to kill all of them? Really? Everyone loves the undersiders...), Taylor and Amy getting together (or at least something in that direction, I mean come on), maybe a time skip to Taylor joining the protectorate in a few years or something?
Regardless, this story was a good time, had fun, good job
TheVampireStrahd chapter 19 . 7/27
Just discovered this story and spent a few days reading it since it was marked as Complete. I have to say this was really really good. The premise was very interesting and I enjoyed the characterizations and the story arcs. I really liked how Taylor got a suit of powered armor and was integrating her bug control powers into it, really would liked to have seen more (hint, hint).

I hope you have plans for a sequel. I would really enjoy reading more from this setting.
darksidhe42 chapter 19 . 7/26
I love this story so much! I like most of your stories, but this one is more satisfying then some of the others. I'm not sure quite why. Maybe because it's concise and to the point, it would actually be just an arc in another story. Are you going to write a sequel?

I really like seeing Taylor in powered armor with bug control powers. It's such a basic, good idea to armor up your tactical master or shaker. With a good communication suite, she would be an excellent tactical field commander.
Kaiya Azure chapter 19 . 7/26
Considering the fact her suit wasn't designed for underwater operations, anyone could easily argue the suit simply suffered a glitched that came about from all the errors that were lighting up the HUD when Taylor could see it. Still, great story and good ending.
Philodice chapter 19 . 7/26
omega lol at dragon!
bkasavan chapter 19 . 7/26
I love it. Thank you for writing!