Reviews for Price of Blood
Volendi chapter 19 . 1/1
TLDR EDIT: Awesome story, stayed up til 5am THE NEXT YEAR to finish it (new years day)! TYSM for your hard work on this story. _
Now for the in-depth wordwall vomit of someone who is reviewing at 5am the next morning without sleep:
Okay, a lot of OOC, but then I don't read these for in-character. I LOVED the whole scarab bit with making Taylor into a "tinker", and THAT was actually both believable and in-character af for the actual tinkers in the room. Idk why Wildblow didn't make Taylor into a sham-tinker at some point. Sophia became more and more a caricature of herself, but I did enjoy the sort of "logical conclusion" of her whole twisted mindset. Piggot was a bit TOO NICE, even as she was. Wished there was more Taylia (TaylorAmelia) content, Taylor and Amelia just go well together in any fanfic they're in (romantic or otherwise). Carol/Brandish was almost but not quite a caricature of herself, staying JUST in-character, I don't think she'd go quite that nuts on spilling Taylor's ID, but then being confronted with Tay as The Swarmbringer might very well change that. Carol wasn't exactly a paragon of mental stability. Armsmaster wasn't nearly enough of an asshole, but I kind of liked an actual Nice!master this time, was kind of refreshing!
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Difdi chapter 17 . 11/14/2021
Heh, Armsmaster likely knows Amy is lying about brains, thanks to that lie detector of his…
Difdi chapter 13 . 11/14/2021
Given where his base is located, setting off the self-destruct likely killed more people than the Swarm did. That’s not such a heroic act by the PRT, with that virus of theirs.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 19 . 8/2/2021
Uh oh... My favorite character Dragon just did a murder? Oh no! What ever shall we do?

*Crab Raves*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2021
you think piggot can't use the word rape without stuttering?
hjcallipygian chapter 19 . 5/25/2021
What a great story - and what a great little ending there! I really enjoyed reading this.
PrinceWeirdo chapter 9 . 5/21/2021
Poor Sophia... She got into a bad scheme and she didn't know it... She deserves it though...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 6 . 5/21/2021
And that's why I call Coil as bullshit.. He only able to branch out timeline and that makes him like hidden boss! If its Tattletale or Contessa, I will say its appropriate... But damn, coil really good in using his power..
PrinceWeirdo chapter 2 . 5/20/2021
Man... They send the wrong person to ask Sophia...
AnthonyR89 chapter 19 . 5/12/2021
pretty sure dragon's programming would stop her from doing what you implied, but still an interesting read overall. any chance of a sequel?
AnthonyR89 chapter 18 . 5/12/2021
now why did you have to go and kill bitch and tattletale? I actually like them. mostly indifferent to grue and rege6.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 5/12/2021
curious as to why you stuck hess with the undersiders rather than the travellers.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 5/12/2021
...you have to be a soldier to be court martialed, so that's bullshit, but requiring a security clearance is at least somewhat plausible. though I thought you were going with a terrorism angle rather than espionage.

also completely in character for brandish. and the rest of the adult members of new wave. case in point, marquis.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
...interrogating her without a lawyer or her dad there? any semi competent attorney would have a field day with rhat.