Reviews for Price of Blood
Omppusolttu chapter 9 . 1/13
Aw fuck, this excactly the sort of trap Coil's powers will let him avoid.
Gizmo Gear chapter 19 . 1/9
Well, this was one hell of a story. Rip all the people that died in this, but Taylor is going to go on to be a pretty good hero, canon events that complicate that matter notwithstanding.
Gizmo Gear chapter 18 . 1/9
Oh, gawdamnit. I was looking forward to the Undersiders making it out of this alive...
Well, rest in peace, this timeline's Undersiders...
Gizmo Gear chapter 14 . 1/9
Coil down. Muahahaha. Emily, for as imperfect a person as she is, is one hell if a fighter.
Gizmo Gear chapter 13 . 1/9
Heheheheheh. Dragon inadvertently countered Coil's power so hard. I love it.
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 1/8
Oh damn, Sophia's ass is grass.
god eater chapter 2 . 11/20/2022
god i want to crush sophia hess to the ground so bad
Realmsmith chapter 18 . 11/11/2022
this is turning into a Gambit Pileup
Realmsmith chapter 14 . 11/11/2022
This has to be one of the best written uses of Coil's power I've encountered ever.
zmanjz chapter 19 . 10/24/2022
Strictly speaking, Dragon, is a member of the Guild, which is probably the most lethal her organization, and Sophia was in the midst of trying to kill taylor at the tail end of a murder spree... sooo... Dragon killing her was reasonable under the circumstances.

Good story.
Simon Illyan chapter 12 . 10/2/2022
"I've driven my daughter away and I don't know how to get her back." ...Carol is so broken. Even now it's about her Daughter. Singular.
drucifer000 chapter 19 . 10/2/2022
That was a pretty unsatisfying final confrontation. I'm not demanding a curb stomp, but come on she pretty much lost that fight lol.
djoshuaclark chapter 19 . 8/15/2022
Dragon broke her code!
Good story by the way. Keep up the good work.
Firelink Set chapter 19 . 7/30/2022
Dragon saves the day. again

all hail our Scaly Overlady
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 11 . 6/6/2022
Uhhhhh sooooo
“the only people in the room who didn’t outrank him or have powers were me (Taylor) and dad”
we just gonna ignore that Taylor just killed several hundred people with her powers? (Which she definitely has)