Reviews for Our World
Update
Alepxa Pendragon chapter 9 . 8/8
This story is awsome, I love it, please I beg you, update soon... kisses
Zale potter chapter 9 . 6/14
Ok now i'm wondering what in that envelope and what the key leads to and just how many of the people that were before were magical. Please update soon this just seems to get better with each chapter and I look forward to more. I even wonder what help Voldemort will be to them all and rather there enemies will find this island and if the smaller will be used b them or not.
Zale potter chapter 8 . 6/14
Nice wonder if they will add a magical school by fixing that school building up some...?
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 6/13
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 6/13
Dumbledore is not going to let his bank walk away.
Charm93 chapter 9 . 6/13
Nice chapter
lilly-flower15 chapter 9 . 6/13
Great chapter update soon
aroseislove2004 chapter 1 . 5/10
please come back and update soon
Liliange83 chapter 8 . 2/28
Très bon début d’histoire, j’espère pouvoir lire la suite très bientôt ...
Lexie Starfire chapter 8 . 2/12
this is great so far
Charm93 chapter 8 . 1/1
This is awesome. I wonder if the twins father was kidnapped by dumbledore or if he is hiding on the island
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
Just wondering if you knew but your fic URL says "chapter-7" not "Our-World". Anyway, good chapter .
lilly-flower15 chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
Great chapter update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
They should ask a group of Goblins to come and start a mini Gringotts branch... Have all their money transfered over to keep safe.

Have some builders/warders/curse breakers come by and help with the set up.

Put the entire island under the fedelius charm.

Bring Dobby, Winky, Kreature, and anyother House-elves they can get their hands on... Teach them EVERYTHING they want to learn in order to make them happy, healthy, and how better to serve their master Harry... BC they only want to make their bonded happy. They could have their own House-Elf Army! Their always under appreciated.

Instead of inviting tons of creatures first they should start a school and then expand over the years from there.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »