Reviews for Silent Night
TheWonderOfImagination chapter 1 . 6/28/2023
OMG, this is INCREDIBLE! So cute and wholesome
fayrie sama chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
This is the cutest story everrr
ylsen chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
Me encantó. Son tan lindos juntos. ️
Simply Tiggs chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 3
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
This is good and sweet
TwigStarPikachuTroll22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
! I love your fanfics so much! They're the most innocent and cute and fluffy and adorable that I've EVER read. If fanfics could be cupcakes, yours would 100000% absolutely be THE sweetest cupcakes ever. Same goes for your fanart. They're part of what got me into this ship in the first place (which I'm now completely addicted to XD). Just. Thank you. For this. Currently just finished re-reading this fic on Christmas Eve, which was a treat. Thank you. !1
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Adorable
CloudwatcherNumbuh7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
LOVE THIS! This one-shot is absolutely adorable! It's been a few years since you've written this but I just had to tell you that this is nicely written. Great job :)
LEDY chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
AAWWW es tan adorable, amo tu historia 3
WildChicken10567 chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
Maybe Branch did that with someone else . . .
Actually, go to Trolls Wiki, and go to Kieth. It says that Branch may be his father! So, maybe Branch had a mate before he even liked Poppy! But . . . That means something happened to his first mate . . . Who knows! But I LOVE the idea of Branch having a mate before the movie!
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
That was wonderful! It's sweet, nice, and fluffyyy. I liked that you kept it that way, the kiss on the cheek.
Naty chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I love it! Me encantan todas tus historias. Escribes tan genial!
Elaine chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Cute! Heartwarming! Love it!
BlackRobin7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Awwww that's so cute!
Myca chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
So cute! Your storys are really cool and I love reading them! :)