Reviews for An I for an I
tatsumi yuki chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god This is sooooo coool! but dont tell me its done already! *whines* you cant end it theree~
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
lol I love this. Stupid seers thinking they know best
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
LOVED IT SO GLAD HARRY CAME BACK
Kefalion chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
This story is everything I could ever want from this pairing. Dark. Tantalising. Exciting. Violent. Passionate. Life and death. Souls entwined. I loved reading this so, so, so much.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
Woah is this seriously going to end with the death of the one who started this mess!?
But anyways I am glad Tom brought Harry back XD
Eileen Prince Malfoy chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
This is one of the best works I've ever read on this pairing, I totally loved your story; I believe your work has great future, I'm sure you'll get tones of reviews and favourites, bye hope you'll keep writing
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
I love this story
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
This was gorgeous. Funny, too.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful tale.

(the look on Ron's face when he walked in on Tom and Harry. AHAHAHH! Oh, Ron. There there.)

Rarely have I been so happy at the death of a character as when you had Harry kill Althea. I may actually have a vendetta against that name now.

I enjoyed every moment of this. Again, thank you. :D
ILoveHinataForever chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
Loved it!
You had me worried there for a second. I am so glad Harry's alive once more and that b**** Althea is dead. She just didn't understand that Harry and Tom belong together. Plus she sounded like that old fool Dumbledore. Always willing to sacrifice my poor Harry.
Anyway, great story. I just love Tomarry.
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
What? You can't stop it there! *wails like Myrtle*
Nanadeime chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Wow I really liked this story: great chemistry between the main characters, great moral dilemmas and suspense.
Thank you for sharing. Are you considering writing a sequel, because I would totally love to read more and there is great potential like how is the rest of the Order/ Malfoy reacting to Harry and Tom. Are they gonna find out who he really is and do they want to fight him? What changes is Tom going to implement as Minister? How is their relationship going to progress etc.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
I love it! I'm glad Harry ended up alive again. I sort of hoped/suspected he'd live. Plus, if he could bring Voldemort back from the dead, Voldemort could probably do the same to him. Shortish stories like this are very satisfying - one main problem arises, one main problem solved. Keep it up! :)
noulis chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
What. Did not expect this. What happens next? What happens next?!
Labros chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Keep going. As long as you don't royally fuck up, you should get somewhere with more reviews and follows and etcetera
blamekailey chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
This story is so unique and amazing. I'm really enjoying it so far.