Reviews for Hidden in Plain View
Gabriel Nightingale chapter 10 . 10/18
Pls update again soon, this story is awesome!
Idk why but Todoroki in general is a huge no no for me. Love his character but shipping? Nah. Maybe Yaoyorozu but still meh. And Bakugo is too angry. Kirishima, though? Fucking cute, sweet, dork of a boy trying his best. I know you'll stick with Bakugo for this fix, but would you consider making a side story where Izuka falls for Kirishima?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 10/15
Love the story and can't wait until Izuka and Katsuki get together.
Skull of madness chapter 10 . 10/9
I fucking need more of this
XxMysticalLunarxX chapter 10 . 10/2
Three Words Can Describe This Fine Piece Of Art. A Freaking Masterpiece.
AzureBubbles chapter 10 . 9/30
Yaay! Finally a little more action and contact between Izuka and Bakugou! Loved the part where he carried her. Teehee! Looking forward to more in the future!
I can't wait until the next chapter!
HotSoup2017 chapter 10 . 9/29
Goddamn that was epic! Fuck the other pairing IzukaxBakugou ftw!
Diclonious57 chapter 10 . 9/19
Awww kacchan
Diclonious57 chapter 9 . 9/19
I just noticed the new story icon XD
FlowSoreto chapter 10 . 9/15
I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTELY FRICKIN LOVE THIS STORY! I CANT BELIEVE I ONLY FOUND THIS NOW AND OMG I LOVVE YOU!
KirikaAndo chapter 10 . 9/15
what an amazing chapter! it was an enjoyable fresh point of view. i am LOVING FEM!IZUKU ! as sweet as kacchan may be i would love to see him get more jealous of izuka. especially after the fight between todoroki and midoriya, where midoriya got closer to todoroki. i would love to see a triangle where shoto comes into the mix and kacchan being overprotective. as i love shoto from my own humble heart. it pains me to choose jf this happened.
KirikaAndo chapter 8 . 9/15
make it a triangle! I CHOOSE TODOROKI BC HE NEEDS MORE LUV
lillymoo chapter 10 . 9/12
Oh I'm so excited to read the next chapter! Also this chapter was really great, and there didn't seem to be any spelling errors. Also, pm me if you need a beta reader, I'd be happy to help, since I pretty much beta read my older sister's collage science reports for her.
GeekStereotype.1 chapter 10 . 9/12
Loving this sooo much definitely my favourite fem!izuku fic, keep up the good work ;)