Reviews for Hidden in Plain View
MorningFlyer chapter 11 . 7/1
This is really good. I absolutely love what you did in this story!
Kichou chapter 11 . 6/29
Nice story. I enjoy reading it.
I really like this story. You have an amazing plot, and having izuku be a girl instead of a guy is something that I honestly haven't seen anybody do before. Or at least not in an interesting way like you have. I would really like to see what you do with the second and third seasons in this story. It's so amzing that you took this awesome idea and made it into a story that' so incredibly creative and it's written perfectly as far as grammar and spelling go. I'd really love to see you continue this story.
Sparrow ravenclaw chapter 11 . 6/24
This is amazing I like the changes you made. kacchan and deku friendship is progressing to more than that which is so cute but I also want to see what happens with tomaru. Kacchan vs tomaru plz
wesrayne chapter 11 . 6/13
can't wait for more!
CieloR27 chapter 11 . 6/7
this is amazing! i like the changes too . thank u for this
Eddiee Beth chapter 11 . 6/1
This is an amazing version of it all. I love all the changes, the love interests, even the cliff hangers. Truly detailed and makes me want to read chapters over and over. Thank you!
EmeraldEyed chapter 11 . 5/28
I hope to see more for this one soon!
Ahhhh! I love this SO MUCH! It is fantastic! I can't wait to see her next fight!
EmeraldEyed chapter 11 . 5/21
I really love this so far, please continue:-)
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 5/18
I am in love with this story. I love the changes you've made to the original plot. The relation with Deku and Kachaan is on its way to becoming something other then friendship. I'm excited to see where this will all go.
Silversun XD chapter 11 . 5/10
Shock- Nighteye
Lust- Shimura
Interest- Hizashi (her father)

please continue! XD

this is a fantastic story!
Silversun XD chapter 2 . 5/7
hey man, you are getting their name placements wrong. Unlike English names of First* and last** names in order of example: First, last. Japanese, and maybe other oriental names, say their names First and last in order like this: Last, First.

like how Midoriya Izuku. Izuku is his personal name. Midoriya is his family name. Tenyafamily name, Iidapersonal name. Bakugoufamily name, Katsukipersonal name. ect.

*Personal name
**Family Name
Nix Caelum chapter 11 . 5/4
Wait?! What?! "One with lust"?! NO! I need to know how this continues! Please update soon...
romiH123 chapter 11 . 5/3
This is amazing! I hope its still going