Reviews for The End is Only the Beginning
Wow it's being a long time, thanks so much for this, I need more.
Wow I can't believe you actually updated this, thank you so much, please continue
Cenaby chapter 16 . 2/5/2020
I hope one day you update this, please?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 15 . 7/25/2018
Aww that's sweet!
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 7 . 5/20/2018
I have fallen way behind on this story...I am definitely looking forward to catching up when I get home from work tonight. This will be much more fun than the housework that I was planning on doing. Lol
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 13 . 2/25/2018
Hmm that was pretty interesting! Wonder if Priscilla is not already the nano in this? Also can we get an update on Bass?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 12 . 2/17/2018
Looking forward to more action whether it's bass' campaign or with the Nano.
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
I've fallen behind on my reading, but I wanted to make sure you know that I am still reading...it just gets hard sometimes with 2 jobs, but I look forward to reading, hopefully this weekend.
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
So glad that Bass is in the story...Bass is my favorite. I always hopes him and Miles would be able to work things out in the end. I guess it's a good thing that Bass and Rachel are at least making an effort for Mike's sake.
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I'm still love reading Revolution fan fic, so I am very excited to read this. I like how it started and will definitely be reading more tonight.
Maja chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Love this. Love the playful sides of Miles and Rachel. Hope you continue writing this.