Reviews for Bittersweet Athenaeum
Muted Rainbow chapter 13 . 4/18
This is easily in my top 5 Dramione stories. Absolutely wonderful and beautifully written.
CaspianAlexander chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
As a fellow fanfic writer who lives in Brighton, I very much enjoyed imagining wizards walking the same streets that I do. I'm reading this while having a coffee at Moksha opposite St Peters church, and I can almost imagine looking out of the window and seeing Draco strolling by. Sadly he hasn't, but I can dream!
In Dreams chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
What an absolutely wonderful story. This was heart-breakingly beautiful and poignant and you've written them spectacularly. The tie-in with Cursed Child is lovely.
I loved how you wrote the slow burn of their relationship; I loved the dynamic between Pansy and Hermione; I loved Marcus and Oliver and I loved the exchanges with Scorpius and Albus.
I loved the resolution and the brewing and how they bonded over research. Ah.
And it isn't very often that a fic brought me to tears but this one managed it with Hermione's breakdown. Can't say enough good things about this one. Truly loved it.
Thanks for sharing this xoxo cait
habababa chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
This is perfect ending! I love how you portrayed all relationships in this story! Friendship was especially beautifully written, dynamics between Hermione and boys and Pansy were truly remarkable. Draco as character was just as I would want him to be! Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Virgie Cires chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
nice ending thanks for this lovely tale
kimbclar chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
Beautiful story!
MotekElm chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
aww, beautiful
purplehedgehog13 chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
So sad to see it end but glad for their HEA.
AlexandraO chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
Ahhh, I love how you ended this story! Thank you for allowing me to collaborate with you! I had a lot of fun writing the articles. XOXO
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I’m looking forward to reading more of your Dramione in the future.
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Sorry abt that. Lol my bad. That's what happen for not reading carefully. Thank you for this story!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
An epilogue, perhaps? Just one more. Please?
mrs.haloona chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
I am loving this story it's beautiful
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 12 . 11/6/2017