Reviews for Georgia (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)
Lone-Wolf-Ranger chapter 9 . 6/9
I love this story! I hope you haven’t lost to much passion for it or got wrighters block because this is amazing. I love Georgia’s loyalty and the financial you have made with her and Negan. I also Turlock enjoy the conflicted going on between them along with the despair that he seems to be binding while thinking that she is dead. Over all such an awesome fanfiction. I hope to see an update sometime :-) because I am In love with this
jllum chapter 9 . 1/19
Love it! So anxious for the next installment!
comet92 chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
I just reread this series for the third time and I still love it so much! Do you plan on continuing once the new season starts?

I'm thinking Georgia and Aaron should have another scene together since she helped him out a bit earlier. But I'm about as creative as a snail so that's probably a stupid idea. Anyway, I hope you keep on with the story cause it's one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
This story is nothing short of amazing! Great job!
pleasedontswear chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
AMAZING OMG
Lurker chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this series. It's honestly one of the top 2 Negan/OC stories I've found. I can't wait for you to update and to find out what happened to Georgia.
elljayde chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
Really like this story. Hope Rick didn't let the group kill Georgia. Update soon.
pleasedontswear chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
YES OH MY GOD MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
I love this story! Please update soon!
death-becomes-her3 chapter 4 . 2/26/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
victoria0613 chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
is this the end? it says complete, but this shit sure as fuck dont look complete
batjoker12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
love it
TheAmazingMaya chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I like this idea a lot! Keep up the good work!
11shunter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Really like this! You betrayed Negan perfectly, and your OC was pretty badass ;)