Reviews for No Such Thing As Coincidence
Alyb253 chapter 2 . 7/19
This was great!
castle2126 chapter 2 . 4/12/2020
Well it looks like some writers always trying to make Castle bad guys. Because if hunt was just professional being then Beckett should call him hunt not colin but no somehow some writers always make her victim even if she was such a hypocrite controlling personal.
castle2126 chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
"since Castle had made it abundantly clear that he had moved on, she had neither the excuse nor the heart to refuse"
By this means if Castle had been in relationship with anyone Beckett should not wait for him to figure it out but if Beckett is in relationship it is given that Castle should wait for her as she parade her boyfriend around. Seriously cut the feminist crap and held Beckett responsible for her actions. Stop making Castle a bad guy this was her mess to clean it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
Yay
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
I have read this so many times and enjoy it more with each reading. Thank you so much for sharing your considerable talent.
Jbug47 chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Another great one!
Tercay chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
This is such a delightful prompt and story. I loved it. Awesome dialogue and rhythm as it unfolded. Thank you so much for sharing.
-Terry
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
Very beautiful ans sweet story ! Thank you
BOB chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
YOU KNOW I READ THIS STORY AND THOUGHT WHAT AN INMATURE LYING BITCH BECKETT IS EVEN AFTER THE SET UP BY HUNT LETS SEE SHE LIED FOR WHAT ABOUT A YEAR AND SHE AS THE NERVE TO THINK CASTLE IS BEING SO EVASIVE THIS ONLY TELLS ME SHE IS A COWARD A WEAK MINDED PERSON HOW SHE BECAME SO REVERED BY THE PEOPLE IN THE POLICE IS BEYOND ME CASTLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WOULD ONLY GET WORSE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Late to catching up on your stories but LOVED this one! Someone had to nudge caskett to the right direction!
Thanks for another great story :)
naybaybay chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
"Definitely something to tell the grandkids," I spit my tea onto my laptop. Hilarious, awesome, beautiful, wonderful story.
Chelypdj chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Great story
Mark C chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
A great ending.

Plus this also showed how they can work things out by actually talking to each other.

I liked the message that Hunt sent Kate confirming his role in getting Kate and Castle together. It was made even more important when she showed the message to Castle.

The ending was perfect.
dkfan chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Thank you for another great story. And without incredible writers like you, Castle fans would be lost in this world without our favorite show. You help to keep the love story alive. The kids you again for continuing your writing.
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Not certain i can even find words to express how much I loved loved loved this story! :) 3 Thank you.