Reviews for Between Us
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
HEHEHE! Short, cute and funny! I look forward to reading more of your work
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
nice
bffimagine chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
OH COME ON! What kind of ending is THAT supposed to be? CONTINUE!
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
this is great
Mana Midnight chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Can everyone say 'awe!' with me! Houshi-sama giving valintine chocolates to Sesshoumaru is priceless! You come up with such original Ideas!*soft voice*I think I'm jealous...Anyway!, I couldn't do a yoai if my life depended upon it, I mainly go for sess/kag, but then again, my logic tells me everythings straight, but my hearts as curved as a crescent moon.*sigh*lifes complicated. ja ne.
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*is blissfully happy* Fluffy! Miroku! FluffyMiroku! *bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!*
Harlequin Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
CUTE! (-)
Revelingininsanity chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Aren't dogs allergic to chocolate?

Not that i'm complaining.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
_ Kawaii!

Mids
Kitsune Hashiba chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
_ Cute and fluffy, and yet I still like it... something must be wrong with my head. Ah well. Ciao!
Mia chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Cute M/S ;)
baka deshi chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Guh! No more updates for nine weeks? *swoons dramatically* Oh, say it ain't so! "Things Worth Dying For" is worth dying for! _ As for this fic... *gets back on topic* Not bad, although very abrupt-the quirky, OOC stuff you do often. Still, I have a very amusing mental image of Sess blinking at a box of chocolates...heh.

Happy Valentine's!
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Mmm! Yay! Thou hast inspired me. . . *runs off to write some Valentines IY fluff*
Talon skydragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Awww, how sweet! _ Very very cute, I haven't seen any sessmiro fluff around for awhile (curse you for addicting me to it! ; ), so I'm gla di spotted this.
Lady Jade Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/8/2003