Reviews for Vulnerable: A Darth Vader Fanfiction
twisterblake2015 chapter 3 . 8/12/2020
Great
DarthLeia19 chapter 43 . 7/25/2019
has been a while since you publish this fic but just now that I love it . Vader was just perfect !
Guest chapter 37 . 11/26/2017
Sweet chapter! And you're introducing Leia! That's awesome!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/13/2017
Naaah, it's not bad at all. It's just a movie. For me there was also that moment he came out of the fog like he was at the fashion week. But yeah, the hallway scene, as gruesome as it may have been, really gave off a sense of power and confidence, which I suppose are usually considered attractive (read : I found it 'alluring' too and now I'm trying to find excuses). This was one of your best chapters so far. The whole torture thing was, of course, graphic, but this chapter and the past one were really tense and thrilling and I enjoyed reading them. And I cannot help but wonder if you plan on developing Pamila's relationship with the twins in the future. Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2017
Oh noooo... Vader, buddy, that's a terrible idea. You'll need these guys later so maybe keep them around and sway them to your cause now that they've seen you can work together? Or play the victim and get a few of them to sympathize? I don't know, do something. Seize the opportunity. Great story though! Hope Pamila will be okay.
TheLastUnicorn123 chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
Ha! No I don't think it's insensitive :) I'm glad you find the story gripping :) Just something I whipped up between college classes :) Thank you for commenting :) gets me more motivated to get off Netflix and write the sequel ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
Is it insensitive of me to say I don't feel sorry for the guy Vader just tortured? Because I don't. Just leave Pamila alone! And Palpatine truly is despicable, but that is nothing new, is it? Anyway, this is just my way of saying that your fanfic is gripping.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Oh my god Ackbar was hilarious... Good job!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
Your story is adorable so far
BobaFetish chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
NOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/24/2017
I literally just thought about this story Wednesday morning, curious about what would happen and hoping you would update. Then, tada!, an update. I should play the lotto, haha.

Definitely eagerly anticipating the sequel. She is in a terrible spot. She loves him for how well he had treated her and I assume also because of Padme's love for him, yet he is still a killer, and now violent and possessive to her just like he was with Padme. And he is so far gone to evil and darkness that I don't think he could pull himself out of it alone if he even wanted to. I don't think he even truly sees how far gone he is, despite acknowledging that he's a monster and she deserves better. If he did, he wouldn't have made the same mistake he made with her as Padme (violence). It's so sad, really.

Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Raven-Renae-Lynn chapter 41 . 8/23/2017
Oh... My... GOD! The ending KILLED ME x_x x_x x_x. I loved the chapter and can't wait for the sequel!
Princess.Leia.D chapter 40 . 8/13/2017
I love It. I can't wait for you to continue. I really hope you decide to bring Luke and Leia into the story soon. You are doing a great job so far!
Raven-Renae-Lynn chapter 39 . 7/14/2017
Holy shit does that mean Vader's going to propose next chapter?!