Reviews for A Single Dream Come True
MrsChabie chapter 24 . 7/20
Wonderful story! It was a pleasure to read, even after so much time you can be surprised by a story! The tears were not left behind! Stay safe!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/13/2019
Just re read this and my heart is full of love and joy for giving us the glimpse of what we knew Rick and Kate and their children and family life would be .
Full of happiness and love

One of the absolute best stories ever

Caskett and family always and forever
Castle4Eva chapter 24 . 12/6/2017
Sad to see an end to this story and your writing for Castle. Good luck in your future endeavors and thanks for all the great stories. You are a very talented writer!
Castle4Eva chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
So funny that you think we will still be using DVDs in 2038. I realize you aren't going to make guesses about advancing technology, but we hardly use DVDs in 2017! Doesn't matter, though, this is still a terrific piece. Sad that I only have one chapter left. Oh, and I hope they never move from NYC. Why don't they just spend more time in the Hamptons?
Castle4Eva chapter 15 . 12/6/2017
oh, Martha. She was wonderful. Thank you for the terrific flashback to the MADT fundraiser. I love it when Castle and Beckett reminisce.
Castle4Eva chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
just found this story and I'm already halfway through. I love the idea of one day in the life per year. So happy to see the continuation of their story and especially their happiness during this time of year. Especially enjoyed the school play. Thanks so much for this terrific story.
NYAZ chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
I just found this story earlier today and read it all. It's simply delightful. If this is indeed your last Castle fanfic, then you definitely went out on a high note. I do wish you would go back and finish Living In The Springtime. I love all 3 of those stories, and would love to see the final one completed. Thank you for writing. You are a talented author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This story is so very nice inasmuch as I like Beckett/Castle to live happily ever after.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/12/2017
I want to thank you for this wonderful story and everything else you've written. Even if you are done with these characters please keep writing. You are a great writing.
SeannysMom chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
Excellent story ! What a beautiful story ! Thank you
E.Sign chapter 24 . 1/31/2017
thank you for the entertainment. all your stories are great. please know that if you change your mind and decide to post again, I will always read what you write. thx again.
CastellumKeep chapter 24 . 1/2/2017
I came to your writing late, but certainly trying to go back and make-up for it. Your "touch" with Beckett and Castle has been remarkable. I wish you every success as you are off on your own life adventure. Thank you so much for keeping the magic.
SuzyJane82 chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
You did such an amazing job with this! Kept them all in character and it was all so perfect! Sad to see you're stepping back from writing because you're so great at it, but yay for graduating! Congrats on that! This was a perfect way to end your time writing these characters!
AndieSav chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
This was amazing. Each character and relationship was so thought-out and lovely. I also loved the way you did the passage of time. Always a fan of your fics.
VACastleFan chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
Thanks for this lovely story and for all the enjoyment you brought through your writing for this fandom. Congratulations on graduating this summer and best wishes for you in all that's to come in life. Cheers. :-)