Reviews for A Bunny CAN Go Savage
HOJ666 chapter 23 . 6/12
Ok, I'm halfway through this Chapter... I loved it this far, as well as the chapters previously... But I had to stop to ask a question. I'm at the beginning of the 10-7 bar scene. And I definetly remembered that from a different story. Say, did you and the other guy (not naming him here bc. cross promotion is inpolite) put your heads together for that bar or is someone taking inspirations here?
Whatever it is, I love to see crossreferences in between fictions. Awesome
nekoparalover chapter 22 . 6/7
I think my own heart was about to stop from the almost experience. I could just imagine the look on that crooks gave if he was ever unlucky enough to meet Nick and be recognized. There would be one less mammal in Zootopia after the meeting and one more clawed up blob of gore that used to be a mammal.
nekoparalover chapter 1 . 6/5
"This will not be a "savage Just goes into heat" story"
GOD DAMMIT!
Anthem of Grimm chapter 1 . 6/4
Kinda wish you'd had a happy alternate ending, but it still was great
RenegadeForLife chapter 4 . 6/3
It could have been worse. He could have had the taser. Also aren't Judy's parents friends with Gideon Grey at this point?
HOJ666 chapter 2 . 6/3
Oh? Am I late to the party? Ah well, can't blame me for finding the story that late...
Alright, so, this is an awesome start. The cursing for Nick felt a bit out of character but that falls under the "writers privilege" law.
I have sensed the "I don't want to date a bunny as a fox" machinery, which can be hard for a shipper (please don't break my heart like so many other fics did).
As a final verdict: I found something to binge, and I can sense greatness ahead. I am almost certain to not be disappointed.
museumwolf chapter 24 . 5/23
DAMN GIRL! Such a simple words for a review is it? But trust me it's really how it is XD
Tbolt chapter 46 . 5/22
Great sad ending, was hoping Judy would have seen Nick waiting for her on the other side with his smile.
Jinouga chapter 23 . 5/15
*MIND BLOW*
IcEzra chapter 46 . 5/14
Sweet fuck I read this in 3 days. I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.
sarah chapter 23 . 5/10
I kinda ship a lot the Tammy x Lylah relationship, I know this fiction topic is finished since a long time but do you think you write a sequel whith them, even a oneshot?
museumwolf chapter 19 . 5/10
SPICY NICK
museumwolf chapter 14 . 5/9
This story is so good really ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) SPICY NICK
GrammarNazi1598 chapter 17 . 5/8
"Judy...that's a fox."

Letting out a fake gasp, Judy spun around and looked up into the grinning muzzle of her fox. "You're a fox?!" She playfully smacked his arm. "Why didn't you tell me? You know I hate foxes."

Ahhh, my favorite WildeHopps story trope. The sheer sass contained in this paragraph is why I love this ship.
FredCat chapter 36 . 4/12
I have seen two minor grammar flaws in this chapter;

"Hey eyes widening in horror at the memory of the awful lunch that ended with her leaned over a trashcan a few blocks away," - you used "Hey" instead of "Her" at beginning of this sentence.

'They might breath on it."Even knowing that the case detailed and' - You missed the space in between of 'it."' and 'Even'.

That's all. Great work and great story!
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »