Reviews for The Honesty of Undercover
The Lost Hikari chapter 22 . 3/11
Wow, what a story! I had it bookmarked for a while in my browser's reading list and finally decided to binge read it (it's currently 1:38AM and I also finished your "The Morning After The Night Before" and am 3 chapters in "Family Connection") and just couln't not comment. This one just grabbed my heart and held tight, especially for the last chapters when G kept away from poor Marty. Great ending and comming together.
TMATNB was also great and I'm sure FC will be awesme too. (I close my eyes to any mistakes, my mind just corrects grammar as I read so I have no prob with that.)
Thank you for the stories. :)
It's 1:46AM now, so I gotta sleep sometime. I hope you'll continue gifting us with your works.
Over and out,
Lost Hikari
wotumba1 chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
i can see them together now. thanks to your writing :)

great Story, thanks for sharing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
oh :) nice Setup!
not so much the killed People but you know what i mean, right?
Lunary chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
Looking forward to read the next chapters :)

Regards,
Lunary
FlyAway98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hey! So, it's been at least 2 years since your last update, but I've just start reading your story... and I found it great! I mean, I really love what you've done with Deeks character. And the only fact that his (future ?team learn more about his skills and all the work he had/have to do for the LAPD makes me happy ! Anyway, it doesn't matter if you can't post chapters anymore, I just wanted you to now how much I liked your story, and so I hope one day you'll be able to finish it. To a next time maybe and thanks for writing this! (also, please excuse my mistakes, English's not my native language...)
elsje1967 chapter 22 . 6/17/2017
just read youre new story , again very nice , a whole new perspective on deeks / callen . thnx for writing
Thevampiresrulez chapter 21 . 6/17/2017
number 2 please
PandaSquid12 chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
I loved the story
I like both ideas but I like people getting together stories
SecertNight chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
the 2nd one.
guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2017
great story.
as for next one two look great, Happy writing..
what do you think of callen and eric together?
Jerica chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
Love this story! Would love to see the honesty of parenthood.
DallenFan chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
I loved this story, it was really well written. The characters were as they are on the show. As for the next story I like number 2 the best, but write whichever you want.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
I like both stories. I'd say write the second one in the list and then go back to the sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I would like you to write your two options.
Maybe to vary Deeks could in one of your stories
learn that he has a daugther and in the other
learn that he has a son. But this only a tip from
one of your fans to you who write so much story
some of which relies on my favorite couple
Callen and Deeks.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2017
I have enjoyed this story and the way you right is very much like the characters behave and speak on the show. I vote for your first option. The honesty of parenthood.