Reviews for Master Potter of Kamar-Taj
KzintiKiller chapter 7 . 10h
This one really has my interest. I love crossovers, but well-written internally consistent ones are scarce. This would be one of those. I hope to see another update soon.

Pity me, my wife understands my fic obsession. but is a total muggle when it comes to crossovers.
Mad about the Boro chapter 25 . 8/17
Cool story buddy. I'm looking forward to the rest! Oh, the guy had hiccups...
KillgarraghForever chapter 21 . 8/16
You put in a Dr Who reference! "Geronimo, I guess,"
KillgarraghForever chapter 20 . 8/16
I spotted a reference! "These Sling Rings sure are handy," was a HISHE reference, and the fact that Hagrid's book was called 'How To Train Your Dragon' was amazing! Thank you for that!
MystiYew chapter 5 . 8/16
Thank you for incorporating the greatest of memes.
MystiYew chapter 4 . 8/16
Skyrim reference?
KillgarraghForever chapter 17 . 8/16
Rory? Williams? Travelling wife? Don't tell me that was THE Rory Williams, from Doctor Who?!
KillgarraghForever chapter 15 . 8/16
Oh, bugger off, Percy, you pompous, arrogant prat. Peeves, do your worst! Mwahahaha!
KillgarraghForever chapter 6 . 8/16
Rest In Peace, John Hurt. One of my favourite actors , and, let's be honest, no-one else could've played the War Doctor, or that bloody cryptic dragon, Killgarragh. We will remember you.
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 8/16
Yes! He's going to Hogwarts! Oh, Dumbledore's in for a REAL shock!
KillgarraghForever chapter 2 . 8/16
I can't wait for Harry to go to Hogwarts. They won't know what's hit them!
(If he does go. I assume he'll get the letter)
Random chapter 14 . 8/7
Hey sorry to say but I cannot continue this story... I believe it has plenty of potential but your execution was off. You give us a good build in the first couple of chapters but as soon as Harry leaves for Hogwarts his IQ seems to plummet. I can understand awe for seeing magic being used in different ways but it’s as though he’s forgotten what his masters have taught him. I wasn’t expecting an all powerful Harrykins but I was honestly hoping for a little more distrust or at least some caution between him and the staff rather than what seems like blind faith to me. Well anyway best of luck to you and your story!
Technicality02 chapter 25 . 8/4
More? Please? I love this to much for it to end.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 3 . 7/27
You know, I think one of us here on our account has read this story before. It's nice, but I don't know why, Dr. Strange sounds more like Tony Stark instead of the Sorcerer.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 6/26