Reviews for In the Mind of the Walking Encyclopedia
Haha I love it xD
Musette Fujiwara chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
I loved it
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
YAY for Cabbits. They really are the cutest things. It's pretty funny that those two would get paired together... love it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
_ Awesome chapter, of course. I love the staring contest part. Really great.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Eep. I'm a failure. I haven't reviewed this chapter either. I'm now wondering if I've ever reviewed your story before.. if I haven't then I suck, lol because this is one of my favorite DH fanfics.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. This story has been on my favorite's list for years. _ I'm quite a disappointment. Welp, I'm going to continue to reread your wonderful ficcy and review to all of the chapters that I haven't all ready reviewed. Ja ne.
Gwinna chapter 14 . 2/10/2007
This fic is very amusing, and it's really very good for being completely pointless and silly... I was pleasantly surprised. I'm sad that you abandoned it. :(
321 chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
we! aw, it's so effin cute! please post the next one fast because i really like it and it's really amazing! it just seems to flow, the evolution is good and not so fast, so they don't seem out of character. amazing job! woot! i can't wait for the next one, so write it super-speed! :D
Hippieplumygirl chapter 14 . 8/20/2006
i love it you are a god writer keep going !
Hippieplumygirl chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
i absolutly love it !
macaday me a nut chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
well thats funny! But...you havent updated in like ages! maybe u should have hermione and draco studie together...then...something else happens...I dont know!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
SpasticImpulses chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
MORE PLEASE! Gah, i'm not even that much of a H/D fan,but I'm addicted to this! I'm expecting an update soon! .

Noelle
Racetrack's Goil chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
great story! I loved every bit of it; are you writing the next one?
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
E!

I love this story. Update. Please. NOW. PLEASE! Or I might explode!

...or something. o.o;

Just please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I must know what happens next. O_O

Much love,

~Shaan
KreachersKneazle chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
Thats so fluffy! Keep it coming

*Witch*