Reviews for The meaning of love
nickjuh chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hey steffie

Mooie verhalen hoor niks om je voor te schamen ik heb ze niet allemaal gelezen want dat leek me een btjuh veel maar ik zie juh nog wel

X-juh Nickjuh
smile1 chapter 8 . 3/14/2003
O any chapter where Jess and Mike are in them are GOOD!

smile1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
HE KISSED HER! REALLY? O MY GOD I MISSED THAT! No of course not.

smile1 chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
Where is the place in the woods ? I wanna know, I'm coming too. Anyway LOVED this chapter and sorry again for not reviewing earlier.

Bye, smile :-)

(BTW MIKE IS CUTE, I mean he sounds cute)
smile1 chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
I like MIKE! Does he like me ? (just kidding) But really is he cute ? (kidding again) UPDATE SOON (o wait you're already done, sorry for being such a bad friend and not reviewing. But I'm reviewing now, so that does still count right ? RIGHT ?)

smile1 chapter 4 . 3/14/2003
YOU GO GIRL!

smile1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
YAH 4 BOOKS! Luckily people made books and pens and paper. We NEED paper, because without paper you wouldn't be able to write THIS GREAT STORY!

Katie 452 chapter 11 . 3/6/2003
ah, that was so cute, thank you - i needed that chapter :) Update soon
noddingheadgirl chapter 11 . 3/4/2003
is that the end? its good.
smile chapter 11 . 3/4/2003
Hey!

LOVED YOUR STORY!

Orangefish018 chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Oh i loved this story. I really love all the stories where Jess is out of character, or just more open. I think that you should make a sequal just because there is always more drama to be made.
smile chapter 10 . 3/2/2003
Hey hey!

Sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyway all I have to say is: The plot thickens tum tum tum.

Can't wait to see what happens.

See ya tomorrow.

Katie 452 chapter 10 . 3/1/2003
great fic. i think he should tell her next chapter. update soon !
Starrychick90 chapter 10 . 3/1/2003
great ch! i really wana know about jess's ex girlfriend! please dont make rory and jess break up cause if they do ill be ruined! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
Katie 452 chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
cute chapter. You could do with a little more detail, and longer chapters but overal its great. I look forward to reading more soon :)