Reviews for Hidden Truths
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
You paint a picture of a different Emma than I'm used to seeing, but the story is very interesting. I'll be watching for more.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Oh poor Swan. She went back. I have to say I stuggled with the fight with Killian. The Killian we all know and love would never walk away - he'd challenge his Swan and read her a few home truths. I hope you have plans for him to come back and do just that...

Not only did poor Swan have to cope with Killian abandoning her - but then there was Lily, closely followed by her parents confronting her about her pregnancy - it just wasn't a good deay all round for poor Swan.

I'm so pleased you're going to the updates quickly - poor Swan needs things to get better...quickly!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Well that all turned to custard. Killian admitting he loves Swan. Emma deciding the appropriate response is to run off and build up her walls. And her parents finding out she's a mum. Next update is certainly going to be interesting to see what the ramifications of all that add up to.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Of course MM and David are fighting because after all only CS can really be in love. Barf.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Oh the hypocrisy of Emma being upset with her parents when she did the same thing to Henry. It's never ceased to amaze me that people keep writing it and seeing it fine for her to be upset with them when she did the exact same thing.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Wow she's prickly. I hope Killian continues to try and be the attentive boyfriend - they need some more strategically placed mistletoe to help out

I wonder if Henry noticed the slip of Emma's tongue...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
So, is MM pregnant? She needed a bigger sweater. Feel like there should more angst between Emma and her parents. Hope there is a conversation where Emma gets reasons they gave her up for adoption. Maybe David and MM were meth addicts or some similar trials and tribulations. The way Emma and Killian meet is a little hallow. If Emma has a crap job she would not have money to pay Killian. I find the dialog stilted when you try to wedge in dialog from OUAT episodes. Emma was talking about her lovers dying not just leaving her. Hope you continue the story because it ibas an interesting AU story line. Waiting for next update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
I find it impossible to believe MM and David never had any more kids or never looked for Emma. This premise is too ridiculous.
Blackheads chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Ohhh snap! Love where this is going and can't wait for an update, plz keep up the good work
Winterbaby89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
It is an interesting beginning, I am curious to see where this goes. :)
Arwen4eva chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Looking forward to moregreat start here. Thank you for writing