Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
Tellhound chapter 1 . 3/10
""But, baby it's cold outside," he said, with a little smirk.

"Chandler, I live across the hall," she said with a matching smile.

"The hall's chilly," he said, scooting closer to her then adding in a whisper as he brushed his lips against her cheek. "I'm not."" This little bit gave me a laugh I definitely needed.

Shortish and sweet. I loved it!
Thexa chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Aww, that was so cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
i love you!
Olya-la chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
adorable little gem! Thanks!
matteney chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Well this little story certainly made me feel all warm in my "hollow tin chest". ;-) Can't get enough of it to be honest - love the mixture between AU and canon and the fact that it wasn't too overly christmassy. A gift for all of us, thank you! Mondler 4ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Just what I was waiting for :D thank you, it was so sweet. I'm hoping this doesn't end here and we got a few more chapters to have a merry mondler Christmas time ️
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is the sweetest Christmas story! Thanks!
simplymondler chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Aww I loved this. It was so warm and fuzzy and got me in the Christmas mood! Great to see you back on here and that you're still working on seasons change- yah! Thanks again for this Friday treat :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Aww, that was so adorable! Thank you for sharing this heartwarming little story with us! :D
Cegahkk7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Oh my goodness. I'm so in love with that song and this story. It was beautifully written and all the extra joys. Loved it, as usual.
Mondler2014 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
What a great and lovely Mondler surprise!as sweet and dreammy as only Mondler can be. Have a happy December, Kell, all the best to you and your family!
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This was so cute and I'm slowly getting in the Christmas mood. Thank you! I love how she knows that an "I love you" would freak him out. Although I'm sure he's in love with her already. This was such a beautiful story on a Friday evening.