Reviews for Don't Let it Get to You
Padfootette chapter 9 . 9/12
Loved it please update soon
Anastasious Hyakinthos Xious chapter 1 . 8/30
I can't wait for the next update! The last two chapters didn't seem to flow with the story though. I'm curious to see the pairing, Hav and Hela have a great connection but Tony's interaction with Hav leaves me wondering. Loki and Hav seem to understand one another too.
TaintedRain22 chapter 9 . 8/10
omg this is sooooooooooo good! update soon please! :D
bellislefan chapter 9 . 8/8
update soon
teedub chapter 9 . 8/4
I totally get why she is avoiding Sirius, but I think she needs to grab her ovaries and at least tell him how she feels, so he at least knows why she's abandoned him.

I love the story but it's...dragging isn't the right word...maybe meandering? Is her presence going to change canon Thor or Avengers at all?
teedub chapter 4 . 8/4
The best balance I've found with people that have a shit ton of power is to focus on the social aspect. What good is all this power really without relationships? Maybe focus on politics or social issues. Stuff that her power is negated.

Honestly, living until nothing else does is a great way to make her want to blow up the planet just to get it over with.
teedub chapter 2 . 8/4
Hav and Hel as a badass girl team just makes my day :-)

Regarding your A/N, I'm always a fan of Loki reuniting with his children. But only if Loki and each child wishes it. I wouldn't be surprised if there is quite a bit of resentment from the children towards Loki.
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 8/4
Love this!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 8/4
Omg I didn't see that coming! Great twist!
Honestly, I'm completely hooked on this story and I can't wait till the next update. The plot and the characters were taken and twisted into this wonderful crossover. I'm ready for the next chapter and hopefully numerous chapters after. ️
Azera-v chapter 9 . 7/26
Love the relationship with Hela.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 7/24
at this point there seems to be many things up in the air, i hope you update soon i am curious where your plots are going... these last few chapters have seemed a bit erratic so im hoping reading more of what you have planned will help it make sense.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 9 . 7/22
nice keep going
Gammily chapter 9 . 7/20
Love it! I've been rereading this at work and I forgot how much I liked the storyline!
MartinDeShade chapter 9 . 7/20
Nice story, even though I don't completely understand Hela's character. She keeps waffelling between Loki is alright, but need to be protected against himself to he awful person that needs to be stopped.