Reviews for These Three Remain
qazxdswerfvgt chapter 3 . 2/28/2018
Hello!i'm re reading cuz love this and it just ocurred to me that baseball cap can very well be Cap América and now i really wanna know!please put me out of my misery and give us an update!pretty please!thanks and see yah!
qazxdswerfvgt chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Hello there!this is great!hope you plan on keep it up!?who was baseball cap?i beting on Hawkeye...don't know why..see you soon i hope!
Nadia.156502 chapter 7 . 5/29/2017
I LOVE IT! This story is amazing! You've got a talent. I was stunned when Erinn exposed herself. I didn't expect that coming. i loved the moment between Erinn and Matt in the office) You did a great job and imho this fic is a lot better than many others in this fandom. You thought about every detail and the story looks like a scenario for a new season. I was thrilled by the development of the plot and I can't wait for new chapters.
I hope that you haren't given up on this fic or got bored in this fandom. Peeeeeaase update soon!
P. S. Sorry for possible mistakes. I'm from Moscow and I'm only learning English)
paulina101 chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
BOOM! What a cliffhanger haha. This is amazing. Please update soon. :D
mems1223 chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Please, please update soon! I'm begging you! You cannot leave a cliffhanger like that and not update for months like some authors (cough...myself...cough) because it is just cruel! So I expect an update soon!
Skendo chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Is that a joke or legit? Cos I was not expecting that haha :) Love it!
liz chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
PLOT TWIST! Snap! Well Erinn has just gotten a lot more interesting with that last sentence. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Catsar chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
SO GOOD! I love how the story flows and doesn't feel forced. Great job!
FYI chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Hello! In the first part of this chapter you have Foggy say that they don't know why Fisk blew up part of hell's kitchen, but in season one it was public knowledge that the 4 locations that were bombed were the bases of the Russian gangsters. The police knew and it was announced on the news in episode 6 that the man in black blew up the Russians, and then Hoffman tells the police Fisk was the actual bomber, getting rid of the Russian's to absorb their territory, not the Devil. Otherwise good story and good plot twist.
mun3litKnight chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
What!? Was not expecting that, what a twist. Thanks for the update, you seem to just be throwing them out which I find to be quite awesome.
ItsJustMe-94 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Omg that twist! Love it! Can't wait for what's next
liz chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
So I like Emma and Matt's interactions. It doesn't feel forced or completely awkward since she is taking Karen's place. Since I don't like Karen at all, I can't wait for the boys to find out she got killed because she killed Wesley. Not so innocent after all.
mun3litKnight chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Oh, who is she taking to? Only person I could think of is Frank but ay be it isn't him. Now you've got me all curious, please update again soon.
Jenn chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Great story so far! I'm interested to see where you're taking us! Thanks for posting!
Marz1 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Interesting start, but I don't feel like I have a very good picture of your OC. Maybe you could put in a little more about her or her opinions or ideas of what's going on with Murdock, Nelson and Page. If she is curious what are her theories about what's going on? If she doesn't care, or doesn't want to get involved, that would be character building too. The plot seems like it's about to ramp up, but it's hard to get attached to your OC, since she's still a very blank slate, and since this seems to be all from her point of view it hurts the story. Maybe put in more of her thoughts on things or descriptions of what she sees. The story is a bit too dependent on dialogue, but I am looking forward to more.