Reviews for Waking
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 6/8
Wow!...amazingly good!...love it!...keep up the great work! :-)
Just Ellahir chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hehe -

I read this and I just LOVED it :D It was sooo sweet and adorable c;

I really wonder how Glorfindel winded up in Elrond's bed in the first place! :)

I just adored how playful Glorfindel was, hes such a tease!

Thank you for writing this!

Love,

Just Ellahir
Fayet chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Loved especially the last sentence. Great!
Celeborn's Concubine chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw, how sweet! I love a good, snuggly Glorfindel fic, and although my favourite pairing is definitely not Elrond/Glorfindel I thought this was beautifully done and highly enjoyable. And it rather sounds as though poor Elrond was long overdue a bit of a tumble in the sheets _
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I really enjoyed this fluff. It was sweet, and the ending was funny. I totally forgot about Elrond's question.
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
There is an ethereal quality to this, so much so I hesitate to comment in case I accidentally demean this piece with my clumsy words. This is very, very lovely and pulsates with life. It touches on several essential aspects of their characters while weaving a beautiful story. Meeting of the minds takes on a new meaning.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was yum. Can I play in the sandbox too? and yes, if I did somehow own Lotr, I'd have those elves acting it out rather than just reading it.

O.O

I said too much.

5 starts! *adds to favs*
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
good! great story ;D
NinielB chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
this is very sweet... *wink*
Matt chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Amazing... as with all your work :)
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
hmm, interesting.

Greatly enjoyed, as I enjoy much Elrond/Glorfindel fic. This was wonderfully done!

Thanks!

Paige
GAMercy chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I've read this story countless times now, it seems, at the Library of Moria Archive, and I had to review it when I found it here. I love this fic to death, it's an incredibly amusing Elrond/Glorfindel one-shot. What a shame, it deserves far more than nine reviews! It's truly wonderful!
ren chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
not a big fan of slash but i love it!
Levade chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I have to agree with Puxinette - this was a cut above the normal 'slot A, slot B' slash fic. It was great to see them think about what they were doing - after all, they've been friends for a very long time and changing that would be a huge thing. You crafted the whole thing convincingly and the characterization was great!

But this is all? Just one LotR story and ...that's it? Ah well, I'll check in again to see if you change your mind. :)
leeva chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Elrond and Glorfindel are one of my favorite pairings. This is great story and I would like to read more.