Reviews for Odi et Amo
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
...o.
Leki chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
"Her jealousy is palpable and exquisite to him. He is so distracted in savouring it that he failed to notice she had drawn her arm back for a powerful right hook."
Paeonia chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
wo..got the chills there. Very unique situation. Tres bien.
rikkirye chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Wow...this looks like it should belong directly in the book. Liked it, please continue. *Soon*, if possible _
Count Drunkula chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
How did you do this?
Sunni chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
This is very intense work. It makes me laugh one moment then feel sadend the next. It covers all aspects of their relationship. Although a small part of me would want to read that certain events were more a part of the beggining of their lives together and not a feature of what they share now, the more honest part of me knows its better the way it is told for it reminds us to never forget what he is.
spinjunct chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Paragraph 54 is so you.
EbonyFox chapter 2 . 2/28/2003
wow, so powerful. i'm embedded on my seat. each dialogue from the GD and clarice smoothly passes over my eyes; that's how eloquent this is.
Samantha Bridges chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Again, I'm left at a lack for words beyond 'Wow', and the contented look on my face is evidence to that fact. You have captured the relationship in such a splendid way, the love and hate that plays within each moment of their lovemaking, the evidence of those battles they bear. Hers hidden from sight, his left to plain view. I love it. It suits them well, and you two are playing this out wonderfully. Do we get another chapter of this seductively wonderful tale?
Labyrinth chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
(this is Jules) One of the very few stories successful in capturing every facet of the Clarice/Hannibal relationship, something *extremely* difficult to do. I commend you to no end.
Aine Deande chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Desperation. Contradiction. Sweet madness. Addiction. Absolution. The crystal clarity of utter insanity. The painful purity of possession. Of fighting the thing that pulls you close, wanting to kill each other while you're making love, making hate. Crawling into one another's skin.

It's that thing, that feeling of delirium, of panic, of flight, that you two have captured so perfectly in this story as that I have hardly the words to begin describing it. All I can do is savor the writing you two have already conjured up for us to goggle at in our stunned bewilderment and admiration, and the rest remains for dreams alone.

I wonder what she dreams of, our Clarice, in this story. I wonder if she dreams at all, and if her dreams would be an escape for her, a release of some kind, or whether they would be more fierce than any of the screaming lambs ever had been. For now, even when she wakes up, she's living the very thing she's dreaming. No chance of running. No desire to. Just as Clarice really *called* the lambs to her every night, as to keep their plight her one motivation. I wonder too what Dr Lecter has become to her. I think you two capture both the certainty and insecurity that she has about all this, depending on her state of mind at the time, wonderfully.

Dr Lecter is unchanged. Her mentor still, her enemy relentlessly, her lover and her foe. And her only love. They are both trapped by different reasons, not realizing what has really got them trapped is each other, and there is no way of running from that particular cage. So why try to fight and flee the glass prison that completes you? Ah, but they don't know it yet. . .

Love it. Love it, love it, love it, as I always have. I'll never tire of this story. Please more soon.
Steel chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
I just love to hate this story or is that hate to love this story. Whatever it is, it's working very well. Great job!
jenbean11 chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Do continue!
Screaming Lamb chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Wow. Very beautiful and poetic. I actually held my breath in some places! Wonderful. Please continue it!

-SL
kylie chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
This is very good. You have managed to capture the essence of the characters. Keep writing!