Reviews for Stones In The Road
TheOneWorthLeaving chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
The scene where Buffy watches Willow in her room is one of the best single scenes I've read in fanfiction. It's so expressive and heartbreaking and hopeful all at once.
Alex Wert chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Moose do wallow. It's really quite nasty because it's in their own urine. Sorry if I've hurt some people's brains with this information.
Dude72 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
ok, i'm really confused right now, but that's not the point, the point is i loved the story, totally awsome!
Boo1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
There is a sequel to this called Within & Without. It's posted here at:
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
one word: wow. that was amazing...what an ending. Is there going to be a sequel? Great job!
chazza chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Wow powerful story keep writing it is wicked.
Lisa chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
you need a sequal to this story. quick!
royalbuffyfan chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
Oh my gosh... I really loved your story... I wished it was a much more happy ending than the end but it was still good.
japmap chapter 7 . 2/9/2003
Outstanding! Excellent characterization, interaction, story development, and some very moving B/W goodness.

Would love to see more of this story.
Deanna chapter 7 . 2/9/2003
I have just been totally blown away by this story. The characterizations are right on and the ending was totally surprising but absolutely fitting.

Absolutely top notch fic here, thanks for sharing it.
HonorH chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Just finished part 1, will come back to read the rest later. What I've read so far is terrific-you really have the characters down, especially Willow. I'm looking forward to finishing this.
elementalv chapter 7 . 2/8/2003
If you were worried about getting the tone wrong, don't be. You did a good job getting the two characters to where you wanted them, and it didn't feel forced at all. You also neatly captured Buffy's continuing inability to face up to real-world issues. It's a pity she can face the end of the world with only a qualm or two, but falls apart when faced with having to deal with people. But that's my issue with Joss, not you.

Last thing-great job on the ending. I didn't see it coming, and I should have. You did a good job distracting me from it.

Thanks,