Reviews for Slice of Life
Flokingaround chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
Love this story, Red and Yellow are so sweet. Red is obviously afraid of his what he will find out when he meets his mom, its very telling that she didn't show up even after he became famous. I hope for Red's sake that he is able to bansish away this ghost of the past. It will be really sweet if Red's mom ask yellow to take care of Red for her
DramaQueenBree chapter 5 . 5/9/2017
I have been waiting forever for this update! It was totally worth the wait! I love the suspense that this chapter gave me. I need more. As always keep up the good work and keep updating! I'm on the edge of my seat once again! :)
DramaQueenBree chapter 4 . 1/4/2017
Once again excellent work. I want to know what happens next I'm on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next Chapter. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
My god that was AMAZING! I loved how you portrayed each character. All their individual personality traits were spot on. It felt like I was reading a sequel to Pokemon Adventures, it was surreal. I haven't read a good specialshipping fic in a long time, and let me tell you... This brought tears to my eyes.
merialle1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
This is such a wonderful read, it made my day! You wrote the characters so well and the Red and Yellow parts are just plain adorable! So excited to see the next chapters :)
DramaQueenBree chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
This story just keeps getting better and better with each chapter and I am loving it. I love the way you made Yellow so shy about the kisses. Totally adorable. I love how Red is so competitive about not losing Yellow to anybody.
DramaQueenBree chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Once again excellent work. I absolutely adore how you made Red tell Yellow he loves her. I literally look everyday to see if this story has been updated because it gives me the feels. Keep up the great work I can't wait to read chapter 3.
Kenkoku chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Holy crap. This was amazing. Pokespe fanfics are few and far between, yet somehow are all relatively high quality. With such expectations, I was still impressed by your work!

Ugh, maybe it's cuz I'm in a similar situation (can't see my girlfriend for a month TT_TT) but your writing brought tears to my eyes, between Uncle's story and the Specialshipping dynamics. But yeah, holy hell this was freaking awesome.

The very end of the phone conversation felt kind sloppy, and the "Red-teasing-Yellow" part felt a teensy bit OoC. I just don't think Red's the teasing type when it comes to a love interest. Also, the part where you rattle off things they did for a couple days...it was sweet, but it read kinda choppy.

Good job, cheers!
DramaQueenBree chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is so wonderful and very well written! I need to read more. The way your wrote the characters is how I always imagine they would act and you hit that nail perfectly. Please write more, I look forward to reading the next few chapters!