Reviews for Soulbound
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Please continue! :) x
Vanafindiel chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
I have read this story awhile ago and I must say you should continue. It's a brilliant story that should be completely told.

Please, please continue.
Renee101 chapter 9 . 3/28/2003
love it. Short, but good. more please
blue jeans baby chapter 9 . 3/27/2003
wonderful, i love this story. ughh... evil sister, sounds like mine...
Renee101 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
aw, she is going to actually leave him. *sniff* it is going to make me cry!
Vague Lenore chapter 8 . 3/10/2003
I completely love how this story is going. Don't stop here! Continue!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
So far I liked it. Interesting to see how a dark elf will interfere with Lothlorien.

I'll be waiting to read more.
Vague Lenore chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
So, uh, when are you updating? ?
songelf88 and G.H.S. the warg chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
Not bad, not bad at all. Although I would put more about her sister in. Just a sugestion no need to actually do it. But a very nice story with a somewhat underdeveloped plot.
Renee101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
great story. keep it up!
Last-Chael chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
hmmm, well, here I come to another part of your story that is slightly familiar! lol! orcs amassing and Haldir going off to fight! hmmm, it sounds familiar but i can't quite place it..! lol! hehehe, oh well! tis all good! hehehe! hahaha!
Last-Chael chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
hmmm, well Missy, what can i say? lol! this archery scene seems quite familiar, but,hmmm, i can't think why... perhaps I have read it in another story? perhaps not as raunchy but...! lol! not that I'm accusing you of anything! lol! of course not! I'm just mentioning a certain fact... how you take it is up to you! lol!
Lady Potter chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
This is some good stuff, I'm really excited about it! Very good!

Lady Potter
Vague Lenore chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
This is one of the best Haldir stories I've read on here ( ) so far. Keep writing!
Vague Lenore chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Oh, this is too funny! I love this story!