Reviews for choices show who we truly are
icecatfire chapter 3 . 3/22
:) just loved this one. :) regulus is adorable.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 3/22
"we're just clingy like that" xD *cracks up HARRRRD* THAT is OFFICIALLY my FAVORITE line EVER. xD
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/22
awwwwwwwwww. *hearts for eyes* WHY didn't I read this LONG before this moment?! this is ADORABLE. :D
KnowInsight chapter 3 . 1/3
Awww :D
Hogwarts Official chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Results for your Muggle Art #2 Assignment:
Graded by: Jenny (Claude Amelia Song)
Grade: 17.5/20 - EE (Exceeds Expectations)

Notes:

Regulus was in character in my opinion, acting as an eleven year old would in a situation like this; being influenced by his big brother.

As for James I believe he was a bit out of the character, I wouldn't have expected from him to be this considerate at such a young age or so lenient towards a Slytherin even if he was d I expected more opposition from the other Gryffindors. So I am taking a point for characterisation.

I have never read a story with these two and I have never considered reading one so from my point if view your story is an original.

The story flowed well, but what bothered me was the shortness of some of the sentences and of the paragraphs. It affected my I am taking half a point here.

Your SPaG was good. I did notice some mistakes, but since there were under ten, I am not taking points of.

The prompt was there, but not very visible. I had to squint my eyes to see it. So a point here. This was an interesting story with an original plot.

I enjoyed reading it.
Words-Math-Happiness chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
'But he was and not he had to work around it somehow.' Really not sure what you meant here.
I like the balance between logic and courage and abject terror; it's something I'm quite familiar with, and your elegantly simple style renders it in a very relatable way.
Words-Math-Happiness chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Interesting.
May I make a suggestion? You should show us what happens when the rather-less-nice members of the Black family (this including the Malfoys) find out about the company Sirius and Regulus are keeping.
Words-Math-Happiness chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Just so sweet. Honestly a lot nicer than Harry is in the habit of doing. Did I mention sweet?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
still love it! regulus is so cute, honestly, getting excited about staying up late. i love james and regulus's interactions.
TheRottenJas chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Gah, I'm so happy it was like a pre-slash James and Regulus because this was so cute I almost died! Like, James and Sirius are the perfect Protection Squad! I could so imagine them like only second years and picking fights with like the upperclassman. XD Lol, everything changes and it's a freaking fantastic change! Thank you so much! I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
ahhh that was really cute! i loved it!
Neph Champion chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
And so the whole story changes! I think you should do a series of connected one-shots to show us readers how this changes the world. It is, if you don't use this to start a story of it's own.