Reviews for The Temptations of the Syndicate
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
This is an amazing story! Please tell me your making more chapters. I really want to see if he figures out that she a cop and keeps her as his women. The sexual tension is so so heavy and I love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2018
Are you going to finish the story, or are you giving up on it.
Please continue this is the greatest fanfic ever
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2018
Please can you continue this is great
Aztec Girl chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
Sorry, I came here to ask you to know what happen to the story of "A Lesson to Murder" because I really like that story so much. It's very suspense, dark and hot at the same time.

Look, I understand that you were try to make great stories and try to have the most reviewers but it's okay if you don't have that many. Just because some people didn't like doesn't mean that you have to destroy your creativity that you just post of. It's o.k. if some people didn't like; that's their business so try to stay positive and you'll do great and please post a new chapter sooner than later. ;)
Andi48 chapter 6 . 6/2/2018
OMG! This is amazing! But please tell me three is more to come?!
Sarah Sarah3 chapter 6 . 5/22/2018
so..uhm. please tell me you are writing this bitch [that is the next chapters] down like a pro or i loose my sanity. i read somewhere that you are at work with 6, 7 and 8 and i'm dying because all of those loose ends between this story's progress and Nala's art :D i'm checking in on this DAILY. So i guess that means i'm a person without a life. That's my new life now..waiting for Vegebuldramasmut while my own writing is on the pause. please don't leave me alone with this..hahaha btw. is that just me or is there a hint of peaky blinders at the beginning of chapter 5? loving this to bits.
ladyjoker.haha chapter 6 . 5/7/2018
Please, please update this story, don't let it go, I love it!
Aztec Girl chapter 6 . 1/30/2018
Oh please, oh please don't stop writing and continue more in your story- it's getting intensively hotter in here! I can't wait to see what happens next in the chapter to find out that Bulma is accidentally have sex with a criminal that she suppose to arrest. Let's hope that he doesn't find out that she turn out to be a undercover cop, or things might get ugly. :o
DBZBV1991 chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
You can't leave me with this heavy cliffhanger! Please update soon because this story is amazing!
DBZBV1991 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
OMFG. At first I thought...Blue eyes, a lover...no, Bulma didn't cheat on Vegeta with Yamcha and now he kills her?! However, as it is called the prologue, I was relieved. That story would have been over too soon xD let's see where this shock gets me xD
LameSnorlax chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! PLS UPDATE!
Aztec Girl chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
Wow, this kind of sex is really drive them crazy to have each others bed, but was Bardock on the phone talking with Vegeta? If so then it's answered our questions that Goku is happens to be part of the yaukza clans of Oujie and the long-lost little brother of Raditz. I hope you could write the next chapter to find out that Bulma is now sleeping with the enemy that she suppose to arrest the criminal and having difficulty to know which will cause her life and freedom? But really loving the chapter and I hope it will be dirtier than before.;)
lovelykotori chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
I just read all the chapters the last two days and I must say it's getting really interesting. I'm curious where u two are going with this story .. how bulma will be able to finish her job or.. stay with the oujis? urgh it's so mean to end the last chapter with a cliffhanger like that when bulma is getting the real action. just have to say i love love love vegeta being such an arrogant asshole. he really thinks he owns this world and can buy every person. I'm curious if there will be more about his past :) pls continue writing! xoxo
LCam91 chapter 6 . 9/14/2017
Great story. I havent came across another like this. It keeps me on my toes throughout and keeps me guessing. So many possiblities. Cannt wait for the next chapter and shee what the story will unfold in the future.
Fanfictina18 chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
Ahhh! That ending! Why!? But this chapter was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!