Reviews for A Father's Courage
Dumbledore is proving himself to be the totally inadequate guardian for lily as he was for harry. As harry's (supposed) guardian he should have made proper arrangements to help harry but instead he's done NOTHING as usual, and made a difficult situation even worse.
I'm sorry but this story is getting ridiculous. Lily might be targeted so they make harry take the train with everyone else so the entire world knows about her? They put a newborn in a boys dormitory? So five people will get no sleep instead of just one? With no facilities for a baby? They don't assign a house elf to take care of the baby? Snape assigns detention to a father caring for a newborn? Asinine!
Will harry ask Dobby for help?
This is so true to life; babies are SO surprisingly heavy.
LeinadDjo chapter 40 . 8/30
I started this story, and couldn't stop reading. You had me crying, and wanting to pound people. This was very well written. Thank you for writing and sharing.
pinaygurl28 chapter 40 . 8/27
omg i loved it!
Mystical G Panther chapter 40 . 8/21
Awesome :)
Langley Lit chapter 40 . 7/30
Fab
spitfyre1 chapter 40 . 7/14
This is amazing. If you aren't ffinished yet please please please don't let Harry end up with ginny.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 40 . 4/3
This was very entertaining. Thanks for posting it!
Big baby crybaby chapter 40 . 2/19
Chapter 39 made me bawl, I blame you and your emotional manipulation, you butt.
Harry needs daily cuddles from EVERYONE, and maybe ding-dong- ditch Silvia- that bitch -3-
Okay I’m done now XD
jadedolphin chapter 40 . 2/13
I really enjoyed reading this! Do you think you would make a sequel?
SusanMarieS chapter 40 . 2/2
I was confused with the timeline since you keep writing he was sixteen. other than that great job
amemiti.yukada chapter 40 . 2/1
Wow, that story is definitely something else.
You have the most peculiar view on Snape's and Harry's relationship, letting the readers see what could have been if things were different in the canon. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and the other one. Both have memorable and intricate plots, sophisticated English and complicated personalities.
Your other story was darker in nature as well as misfortunes involved, however it was a pleasure to see main characters healing and that there is always hope left.
Thank you for such wonderful experience.
A good story well written
Keep writing!