Reviews for Primordial in a World of Gods
jlee0799 chapter 8 . 8/15
Please continue this story . Its been great so far.
jlee0799 chapter 4 . 8/14
This was an amazing chapter and believe me I do not use that word often. Red Hood's speech was perfect and it was nice getting to see so many different perspectives/reactions to it from villains, heroes, govt, etc. Great job.
guest chapter 8 . 8/3
where is the update
Narutohyuuga1234 chapter 1 . 7/31
Great start but, there is no g in yin (I think, I may be wrong on this) but other wise well done
More chapters please
Blank chapter 1 . 7/2
You should update this soon
ShadeslayerX chapter 2 . 7/3
I like where this is going. And on a different note, the robin in teen titans was tim drake all along. The TV show (the good one, not the idiotic slapstick chibi knockoff will never count) should probably be ignored when it comes to which robin was on the team
Please continue this story! I love how you are incorporating so many different elements into one story and I love how op naruto is and hopefully get to read him killing all the major villians in such a kickass way. So please continue, your story is great.
helrio uzugaku chapter 8 . 6/12
Love the blend of marvel and DC, always loved marvel more because at least they don't purposefully try to keep known supervillains alive. DC is just wacky and straight up religious when it comes to keeping the scum of the earth alive knowing they'll just get out and do god knows what to good people all over again. Love the plot, it's very well written and if there are potholes there so small I can't see them.

A little curious about Harley though, I always took her as the woman who always pursued romantic relationships with her leaders. Mind giving me a little in depth explanation as to why she hasn't tried anything with sage? I have noticed you hinted out a possible ship with Sage and Ivy, I can see her being grateful or even devote to sage for giving her back her fertility. But it's pretty hard to see a working ship built off of that, unless you include their mutual love of nature but even that isn't exactly solid. Unless this is one of those shifty pairing scenarios where some relationships just don't work out and they move on to another one.

Kind of a risky move bringing Loki into the mix of Akatsuki. I'd imagine it won't be easy for anyone else to get their hands on the Tesseract under shield's nose. Theres only a few who I could imagine managing to pull it off, the Kree being one of them. I can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone.
Darth Maelstrom chapter 8 . 5/13
the punisher please !
MyNameIsTheYeeet chapter 1 . 5/3
The second you mentioned rainbow six siege, this instantly becomes my favorite story of all fucking time
yudhazebba chapter 8 . 5/1
Awesome!
HereForTheBrainFood chapter 1 . 4/13
When is the story going to be updated? Not to be impatient but I’m getting anxious even though I know it takes an extremely long time to write a good price of literature. I really really love this one and I’d hate it to be discontinued.
Askaroth chapter 7 . 4/10