Reviews for Orphea
Blue Summer Field chapter 14 . 6/14
I love it! Kudos for the great work you are doing with the story.
Kissel137 chapter 14 . 6/5
Wonderful! So much detail, cannot wait to see way happens next!
this is PERFECTION
KrafTycoon chapter 14 . 6/5
Wow I love it!
Aria chapter 10 . 6/3
He also quotes Neruda, “If You Forget Me”.
woww your so talented
i just read this all in one sitting and it blew my mind. amazing. thank you for sharing. it's so original and your tom is swoon-worthy
LC003 chapter 14 . 6/2
I Just Love this Story. But now what I need to know is what’s the deal with Andromeda, there must be a really good explanation!
frak-all chapter 14 . 6/2
“though his pig-headed courage made her want to smile”

it’s such a little thing, but damn if i’m not struck by it. you paint everyone so honestly, conveying character depth with so few words, that i can’t help but be hopelessly fond of all these damn characters, percy weasley especially.

“born as the seventh month dies -“
i still can’t get over how clever this story is. and a potential traitor in their midst? i’m so excited. it’s getting better and better.

and the “what would harry potter do” “one finds oneself acquiring a taste for pointless heroics”
oh, my heart hurts.

“art should not be rushed”
omg what i fucking showboat

“who caught it with a Seeker’s reflexes”
again, so clever. i’m living for these details you’ve woven in.

"You're the only one who never looked away," he whispered.
I WAS NOT PREPARED. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS
morpheusandmuse chapter 14 . 6/2
wowwww - what a packed chapter and so very poetic. the imagery is fantastic and every scene made me feel emotions 3
butterflybrownies chapter 14 . 6/2
Please update soon...
cocoartist chapter 14 . 6/2
IT'S SO GOOD HONESTLY I CAN'T. i am still not over "I am not a petty criminal" to be quite honest.
EuphemiaJames chapter 14 . 6/1
THIS IS SO GOOD IT HURTS
OneWomanStorm chapter 14 . 6/1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
OBSESSED
OH MY GOSH
WittyBasketcase chapter 14 . 6/1
Ahhh! Thank you for updating! I finished all my books, and was looking for new fanfics to read when I saw you updated! Woo!