Reviews for Nothing Hidden
VelgaW chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Thank you for this amazing story. This severitus among my favorites now.
Larenars chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Really good story. Thanks for sharing.
KW2009 chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
What an interesting, unique take on severitus.
karlii chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Very interesting... the way you left it to our own imagination.. the info on Lily.. and how Sev ended up being Harry's father..

Good work!
karlii chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I have been a fan of Severitus just about since it's inception... and I don't remember finding this story before. Hmmm... But I have it now and am enjoying it immensely! Hard to believe that nine years have passed, eh?
ECGordon chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
I think I've cried for the better part of the last three chapters. Oh, God, and it ends well! Don't you think it would be terrible if it ended in an angsty way?

Wonderful story, realistic and interesting, with well-built action's scene and characters full of humanity. Marvellous.

Excuse me, please, for my terrible English: I'm Italian.
Sasha Mubijo chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
This was boring to no end, there was no structure or plot to it at all , your grammar totally bites, and everyone was out of character. Also, those ridiculous explanations on you gave on things you apparently were to lazy to explain within the story itself, explained absolutely nothing.
klester1987 chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
I liked the idea I swing between liking Lily and hating her depending on the fanfic written but I wish there was some explanation of what she had done.
Librasmile chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
I'm not a cannon cop and I don't think this was pathetic. I think you did a great job. I really enjoyed this story. Yes I WOULD like to know exactly what the deal was with Lily and why Severus is Harry's father. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed this story.
TalaDentro chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
Btw - Wormtail is a complete coward - I don't see him going to Hogwarts. Not with Sirius there, not with Lupin there, not with Snape there, and most especially not with Dumbledore (the only wizard Voldemort ever feared) there! Not when Voldemort is dead. Definitely not without any kind of support system in the form of other Death Eaters. And not to confront Harry Potter who just DEFEATED Voldemort! Actually even with other Death Eaters - he wouldn't have gone. He's too chicken. Alone is just that much more ridiculous.

Lily was almost spared because Snape asked Voldemort to spare her.

Snape, one of Voldemort's most loyal followers, just handed Voldemort what he thought was the key to his long term success. He was going to live forever and rule the wizarding world - Snape gave him the information he needed to dodge a huge bullet, in fact, the ONLY threat to him. And his ONE request was that Voldemort spare one small, insignificant mudblood.

So yeah, Voldemort gave her an opportunity to live, but then she wouldn't get out of his way so he killed her anyway - in true Voldemort character. He tried but he's not going to go too far out of his way. Kind of like when he gave Wormtail the silver hand. It was a favor to a loyal servant, but done on his terms after Wormtail experienced some super intense suffering.

As for "familiarity" - let's review:

Lily’s voice: "Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!"

Voldemort: "Stand aside you silly girl … stand aside now."

Lily: "Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead - "

Lily: "Not Harry! Please … have mercy … have mercy… "

Where?

What part of any of that makes you feel that they are familiar with each other?

It sounds to me like a desperate woman begging for the life of her child. Don't know how you managed to jump to your conclusions but by all accounts, Lily was exactly as she was depicted. Nothing weird or funny about it, and she certainly had nothing to do with Voldemort except, oh yeah - being the instrument of his demise!

...

Now since the 7th book that explained all of this was released in 2007, and this story was last updated in 2003 - I can see how you would not have known that.

But seriously, Lily?

Well you were right about Snape so...go you.
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
...what the fuck?

I read the note at the beginning so I get that you couldn't write it how you wanted, but come on! You've explained absolutely nothing! There are DOZENS of unanswered questions!

At least post SOMETHING so that we have a vague idea of what's going on. This is ridiculous. It's like if someone ripped out the last chapter of a mystery novel, or in this case - the middle chapters of a fanfiction!

It was interesting until I got to this point. Now it's just pathetic.
Radon65 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
A very nice ending, but I wish we could have found out what "the truth" was. This was a good idea for a story. I think it could be lengthened if you wanted to do it - it seemed to move pretty fast at times. But characterization was pretty good and the writing was as well.
Radon65 chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
You've done a decent job of emotions here. I like your job of Snape better than Harry, though Harry was okay, too.
Radon65 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
I have to say I like Harry and Sirius together, though. This next chapter should be interesting.
Radon65 chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
I desire explanations! Like everybody else... You've done a good job of confusing and intriguing your readers.