Reviews for Holiday Magic
suteko1 chapter 1 . 6/19
,this was so incredibly sweet. even on a hot day in summer it was a perfect holiday jewel
Linz2 chapter 1 . 6/2
This is the most wonderfully and ridiculously sweetest story I have ever read
Also, Stephen, you fool! Give that kid the Wand of Watoomb!
ainmals1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I see what you did with the name "Jack" there.

And as I said some lines were pretty funny.
DYquem chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
That was just fantastic. I love the way it was all Cloak's Idea And it insisted On it.
InkWizard chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This is perfectly written down to the last sentence.
immie8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Awww. This was just perfect for the season. I loved everyone in this fic and the cloak playing conscience and elf for Stephen was just too good for words! I don't suppose there's a chance that there'll be more fics in this verse continuing the progress of the relationships between Strange and Christine and Strange and Wong? Would love to see what the next few holidays bring!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Thanks for sharing the goods ;D
Great story, just whatI needed !
See you around !

***Pyrane***
irene chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Hallo
That's one amacing story you written
Fantastic
Love the idea of Strange as Santa
soooo coooool
Ista chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I love this! I'm currently reading the second section where Christine and Stephen are in the mop closet. Your tone is spot-on for this story-with a lightness and humor that I think fits the characters and narration well. I adore Wong's characterization and how he gives the best advice. Stephen's dilemma as he’s writing Christine is also fun to read (since he’s so indecisive and an over-thinker). Can’t wait to read more!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
That was really sweet, and I love it! The perfect feel good Christmas story.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
*dies of cute*
And the cloak! Omg! 3
Anyway, nicely done!
aelitaheiderich chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
This has to be the absolute BEST holiday story I've ever read! Your level of description and your skill in story-telling is second to none. Well done!
SkyHighDisco-new chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I've read this four times already and it cheered me up all the same every time :))

I love every single thing about this oneshot. The composition, the twist with Christine, funny scenes, cute moments - EVERYTHING is how it has to be. And I swear, if you'd send this to Scott Derrickson right away, he'd do everything in his power to organize things and gather the acting team needed to make a short movie out of this before Christmas. Benedict would've LOVED this, I'm sure of it. Maybe HE would be the one to suggest filming this, instead. Who knows. ;D

I loved the Cloak here. He didn't stand out more than he should have, and his role was just perfect. As well as all the fluffy heart-warming moments with Stephen. And the moment when he suggested the Santa Claus role to Stephen along with sorcerer's reaction was priceless. You gotta be above God to name one reason why not to like the Cloak. x3

Here, I just said how much I've enjoyed it. Every detail of it was magical for me. Thank you for that gift. I loved it so much I don't even know how many times I've said it already, because it's true. You did an amazing job for all of us, and granted I will coming back for more all until Christmas. (:
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Oh, this was delightful! The magic carpet comment had me chuckling and so did his astral form stealing crisps!
TapTap