Reviews for A God's Game
pogo chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Interesting story you have going on here. I'll be keeping an eye open for the next chapter of it.
Long Shot chapter 4 . 3/12/2003
keep it up
Calophi chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
I like how you're illustrating Ayumi in this. I hope you continue soon!
Long Shot chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Keep it up
Reincarnation chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
I've been waiting for this chapter! It's so sweet in my opinion especially with Ayumi helping out! I believe things are quite going on well to the main topic. Though I'm a little confused at the beginning parts.
Spectrum chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Well, I went back and checked a few of my subs (I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a pleasure ~_), and I'm 99 percent sure that Eri is the girl you're refering to. She's the one with the yellow hairband, and Yuka is the one with the short hair. Hope that helps!

Anyway, a pleasure to read as usual. I especially liked how you compared Sango's feelings about Inuyasha and Shippou to her feelings for Kohaku. that was really sweet. And her relationships with those two are something you *never* see in Inuyasha fanfics-people always focus on her friendship with Kagome and her feelings for Miroku. So I really enjoyed those few paragraphs. _ I also loved seeing Inuyasha play chess, particularly the little observation about him always protecting his queen. ~_ Brilliant.
Sakura chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
i love it! the summary is just plain fantastic! the characters are portrayed perfectly, and i like the little fluff parts between Inuyasha and Kagome. good job! write more fast,plz!
inulover chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
well here is another good story ive never seen because fucked up but because jadewing put it in her favorite stories but i really like this story so update soon. peace
Calophi chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
I knew you'd start another story! I hope this one continues for a long time as well; I enjoy the tales you weave immensly. You have the characters down nicely in character, and a very flowing writing style.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Hehehe.I kinda figured that Inuyasha's mother was the moon goddess when you gave her name in the child's story in the last , this is VERY interesting. I really want to find out what happens next! Does Inuyasha have any powers with his mom being a goddess and all? I hope so. That would make it more interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter! So please continue and update the next chapter as soon as possible!
Chri chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Good chapter! You advanced in the heaven plot and also introduced this Age of Dragons. Guess that will become important :)

I liked the part where Inuyasha was human under full moon.

I had to laugh when I read that the child was named Eiji. In my fic I also have a child named Eiji, although mine is a bastard.

The part with Ayumi was a bit confusing first, because Kagome already went into her house, and then you jumped back in time letting Ayumi watch.

I also think that Ayumi should be more unblieving or at least surprised, after being told the whole story.

You've made a valid point about Shippou's transformation letting him float, therefore he obtains properties. Actually never thought about that.

I guess that the fox can only illusion someone else as long the enchanted one agrees. Otherwise Shippou would be the ultimate demon slayer, just changing every enemy into a bug and stepping on it. :)
Spectrum chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Well, this is moving along great so far. I love that you've had one of Kagome's friends *finally* figure out just what it is she's really up to on her "sick" days, although I'd always thought Ayumi was the most clueless of Kagome's three friends (she's the one with the curly hair, ne?). Then again, she's always been the most supportive of Kagome's relationship with "that two-timing, violent, selfish guy", so maybe she really is the right choice. ~_

And who'd have thought Inuyasha had such bizarre history on his *mother's* side? Poor guy, always getting dragged into something new. he can never seem to catch a break. Ah, well. Looking forward to the next bit, whenever that may be. _
Reincarnation chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
It's really nice the way you made the shadow youkai appear but there is one thing I noticed about Kagome. For some reason, she is angrier and a bit grumpier than usual to me, and for one thing, she acts a little bit wierder towards Inuyasha. Oh yeah, about Inuyasha, he seems, er. what can I say? Kinder? Little less active? I don't basically like stories centering around Inuyasha since I actually want that to be Kagome or both at the same time, but I think your stories are pretty cool!
Long Shot chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Keep it coming and make it fasts
Reincarnation chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
This story is going on great! It's amazing how you related the story of Kaguya-hime to Inuyasha's mother! Anyways, I guess the love pairing here is IY/Kag and Mir/San! Well...at least I hope it is! I hope you update it quick enough but I'll understand if you won't be able to! _
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »