Reviews for A God's Game
JadeWing chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Squee! Another wonderful chapter-did I mention that I absolutely love this story? Major kudos for coming up with the idea, it's one of the most creative I've ever seen.
Long Shot chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
I think it's good
Talon skydragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I love how you're going about this, what a cool idea. _ Is the story Kagome told pulled from an actual myth, or one you made yourself? (either way, it certainly explains how Inu got his coat!). So this means that Inu is really half youkai and..half god.

I likes. _
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
This is certainly a new version of Inuyasha's past and I'm delighted to be a learner. I think you did very well to capture the characters and I enjoy reading lengthy chapters. The longer and better the chapter the more patience I have in waiting for the next...haha, of course, if it ends on a cliffhanger then I'm just really impatient. I hope you continue this before too long because I really like it.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~

See you, Space Cowboy!
Spectrum chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Heh... the instant after I reviewed the last chapter of Complete the Circle I checked and saw that you DID have another Inuyasha fic going. _ Well, I for one am glad, and though we're only two chapters in this looks to be even better. I love any stories dealing with Inuyasha's past and history, and your take so far is quickly becoming one of my favorites. For something like this, I can certainly be patient when it comes to updates. _
AngelofSilence chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
great story keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
i really like your story so far i hope you continue it! and oh my god i thought dumbledore was evil too! i kinda still think he is but...

'-_- ... oh well my email is if u wanna tell me when u update! this is the first story i've reviewed so...yay!
JadeWing chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Oh wow, this looks really interesting! I've never heard of this legend, but I love it already! Please update soon-maybe I suck at quick updates, but hopefully you don't!
Chri chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
I almost overlooked that chapter. Damn with their strange updates...

Anyway, chapter is really great! Inuyasha being defeated by the spells of a youkai and then a monk is a bit disturbing, but I guess it serves the purpose. The part with Inuyasha lying that he was helping out of pity was really fun :)

I only have to critizise two (minor) things :

First about the part where Inuyasha doesn't tell the story, it's a bit unclear at first that a day has passed before they release him.

Second, I don't think an illusion would affect him while running to the castle (that way even Shippou could defeat Inuyasha), but instead he would have to go normal to avoid detection.

Another story with a quite complex Heaven system is Heavenly Incarnations by Raya (Rurouni Kenshin), you might want to take a look at it. (It has a completely different plot though)

. ?storyid167110

Well, everything said, continue writing long chapters! It's better than read a short one every two days in my opinion (that's no encouragement to get lazy writing :) )

P.S. You made it to my Favorite Stories list :)
Chri chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
It's always hard to begin a story this way, because it doesn't get you hooked immediately. Still you have done a good job and I kept reading nonetheless, and now I'm really glad I have.

The story is written extremly good (at least the first chapter is :) ), and the plot also is intruiging. And the chapter has a really fine length. When I started my own story, the first few chapters were rather short, until I decided to write longer ones. Long chapters rock. point.

I think you got everyone in character, and I think it's really nice to read a semi-AU once again, many of my favorite fics are that, actually.

Well, I don't want to give you too much praise for the first chapter (also to make you write more :) )

P.S. Regarding the Japanese terms, I would advise you a vocabulary chapter at the beginning. That way only the reviews for the first chapter would get screwed up, and it is much less work than writing translations in every chapter.

You can take a look at my fic to see what I mean (hint!) :)

But in earnest, it also has the advantage that you can place the disclaimer, the declarations when the fic is playing and such there.
Mink chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
This is a very interesting start... I'd definitely like to see some more!
Bex chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
YES!YES! FIRST REVIEW! *ahem* - i really like this story!... wait, if inu yasha's mum was a god, then wouldn't inu yasha be half god too? ooooohhh that get's me thinking...any way, you are a really good writer!- and inu yasha is so grumpy! please update soon!

Chow for now! Bex!