Reviews for A God's Game
All The Aspects chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!

~Yume Keki
Cringe chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
UPDATE!PLEASE!

Right NOW!

I love this story! Please update! ANother thing...isn't Kana spelled "Kanna"? you know, the wierd albino child thingy with the mirror.
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
Aika: O.O I read this story long ago, but I lost it's ID... _ man, am I so glad for finding it again! Keep it up, it's an awesome story!
Seras Alson chapter 9 . 6/27/2004
Update soon please! I love this story and am dying to know what happens next!

Ja Ne

HN
Femisis chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
OMG! YOU JUST HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY KICKS ASS SO BAD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Angelic Warrior chapter 9 . 5/12/2004
continue!
HDE 226868 chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
Nyo! You updated, nyo! (happy) Well, it was a very good chapter that I was waiting for, although kinda confusing when you all of a sudden switch POV's on me, nyo. My friend is trying to teach me nihongo... I only remember the vowels and some assorted characters.. sad, really. I remember the character for 'nyo' though. enough rambling on my part, though. I'm starting to run out of words. Um/ until later, then.
Ja!
giggleplex chapter 9 . 4/27/2004
:O You updated!
Oh my, I suspected you had simply grown tired of your masterpiece, but I was mistaken (thankfully). Thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! It was a lovely interlude in the multitude of junky fanfiction I've discovered recently.
Your writing is still marvelous I hope you update soon, because you have rekindled my curiosity in regards to your plotline.
akai no tenshi chapter 9 . 4/24/2004
Wow... just... wow... I really love your story. Though there was a time while I was reading your fic that I wondered if you've watched the second inuyasha movie. It was kind of difficult for me to think of Kaguya-hime as Inuyasha's mother having watched the film, but after that, it was all good. And all the different legends that you incorporated into your fic. It was sheer brilliance. I have never read a fic qite like yours. I hope you would update soon with more legends and of course more InuKag fluff. -
hanada chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
this is a really good fic, please continue it!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
Nice to see more on this story. Sorry that it was a pain to write.
mika chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
wonderful story! great plot full of twists. keep going on...
Xue1 chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
It's great to see this updated - this is one of my favorite stories on this site. I love the breadth and depth of the mythological background - I keep reading it and going, "Cool! I know who these guys are!" It's awesome to see them brought to life like that. Aside from that, the plot looks twisty as hell. :) I really can't wait to see where this goes.
KouseiJL chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
Wow. I must admit I am intrigued! I've been reading this over the past couple of days... luckily over the time you updated! YAY! I'd love to see some more detail, and something to delineate between scene changes. There were a couple of times I got a little lost. I really enjoy the plot...all the multiple twists and turns and how things come together then branch off again. It's a great story and I hope you get the chance and inspiration to continue it soon!
Kousei