Reviews for A God's Game
Nina chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
His eyes what did they do to him his beautiful golden eyes are was sad ...sorta.. Good chappie please update soon
daniel-gudman chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
So, it seems that you are having trouble taking this to the next step, huh?
Get a beta reader. It's really that simple.
Keep up the good work.
WanderingWind1330 chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
I love your story and i hope that you will continue it! I'll be looking forward to the next time you update.
Aniko chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
well i'm new 2 tis reviewing thing but i might be able 2 help u with tis little problem. 4 starters,since inu's eyes r purple the rest of the gumi r bound 2 ask some wen inu explains, u can talk abt e time wen he was brought 2 e realms and given a choice. u can elaborate on tat more and wat happened after tat. and tat's where yr explanation of e reason y inu's eyes r now purple comes in. also yr knowledge of legends r really good! u might also want 2 include tat inu's mom, Kaguya, is here and state his reaction. no offence or anything but u may want 2 stick on the Sengoku era instead of e future 4 it starts 2 get slightly out of point. i'm not saying u have 2 go along with me or anything!-; anywayz i hope tis can help u a bit with yr story, keep writing k?
One Lonely Marauder chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
Of course... when you say "check back mid-december" and it's early february.. me thinks you forgotted? lol.. nah, you be busy.. we understand (after taking 6 tries to write "undertand.. UNDERSTAND! damnit .
pomegranateflower chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
I love this story!
1. One way of inspiration is to read a fanfic that you love or is already completed, like Fallen Souls by Cassandra or a fic that has the same genre as you. So, if you were writing a romance story, go for a story you know will be ozooing with the fluff.
2. Another way is to watch the episodes. The ones that really get me inspired are episodes 38-92. But to me, the season three epis. are the best to be inspired. You could also try to draw a layout of the next chapter. Like, first put the main event in that chapter. Then start to think about how to lead up to that point. After that, you could draw the outline on how to move away from that event and work a rhythem back into the story to end the chapter.
3. Another good way is to go to and read the summaries for the episodes and the movies. That always makes me go, "I WANT ALL THE EPISODES!" and I get my butt in gear to write.
4. You could also rent chinese stories from the library like 'Journey to the West' or a japanese tale like 'Tales of Genki' of even 'The Sign of the Crythanthimum'.
Hopefully I've helped some, if you still don't feel enspired after trying at least 2 of the things from the list above, then you might just want to wait until that fateful day when you get that special feeling that makes you wanna go 'LET'S GET READY TO WRITE!'
Until next chapter, you great writer you.
Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Just thought I'd leave you a little review of encouragement. _ I'm really glad you're not quitting on this story. It's been almost a year since you started it, but it's still one of my favorites, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for the next part-writing can't be rushed, after all. (Well, it can, but it usually then winds up as crap. P Definitely don't want that for this fic.) I know how you feel... inspiration can be really hard to find sometimes. Just don't let it get to you. _ Wish I could be more helpful than that, but oh well.
Just wanted to let you know I for one am still devoted to this fic, so take as long as you need. _
T-chan chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
*sniffles* NEXT CHAPTER PLEAZ! I know its been eight months...but ur promised in december u'd update...pleaz update soon! Oh, and I hope this is I/K!
inuani chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
Update!
Jaded Gossamer chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
I really like the story
Pawn'sVictory chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
This is cool. I know you said that it would take a while to update, but this is an evil cliffy, and it says that you last updated in may. Would not that be considered a long time? Sorry, I sound like I'm begging, but this is really different and I'm enjoying it.
Elemental Angel Number 4 chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Wai! I love this story. And it's really colod over here. And... is Inuyasha alive? Or not. Or is he a god? ( ) Well, neways I've learned a lot of interesting stuff from reading the Notes at the bottom of every chapter. Hopefully, you'll update soon. I don't mind the wait. Dewa mata!
HDE 226868 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Hm. This sounds like an interesting story. I really hope that you haven't left it behind or fallen out of interest with it or anything. Or maybe you finished it. Neways, good story!
PrincessLesse chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
This is an incredible story, the plot being fantastic. I love all of your references to Asian folk-lore. In fact, I just love the story.
I do have to say that I enjoyed that you gave one of Kagome's friends a personality. ;; That's always refreshing. But, I hope you will update when you're able.
Cheers!
Lesse
Ark-Rake chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Dear writer
your story is awesome please keep writing thanks sunnygurl
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »