Reviews for Mythological Love Story
fox gal chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
this hasnt been dicontuined or abandoned has it? NO WHY MUST ALL THE GOOD STORIES NEVER BE UPDATED?
Nora D chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Aside from a few typoes here and there, this story is amazing! It's like... I dunno, it feels magical. :3 (Well, duh, Nora!) I really like the descriptions of how they glow and their wings and powers, and I'm really curious about the first time Jounouchi got caught. Are you going to update this? I know it's been a while, but...
imbar chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
love the story

UPDATE
Muse08 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
MORE!
mandapandabug chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
i guess you're not updating any time soon but bet that when you do get your computer back you'll love to see all the happy little reviews! _ it would be nice to have an update soon but you just take your marry little time (voice in head- WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! don't take your 'marry little time' HURRY! it's almost been a year and i want MORE!) YEAH forget what i said i want more NOW! so hurry it up yo! (i had to say yo sorry!) please have more Jou and Seto in this soon because i just love the couple! _ yumy review you later_
CrescentKnight7 chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
YAY! PLZ CONTINUE!
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This story is so great! Update it! Oh, and hurry up and get Sundial back up. Update it, too!

Thank You!
Lilith Tsutomo chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Lilith: Time for the great Prologue review! That's right, the girl from Gaggle is sending a... *blows trumpet* Review!

Ariyami: Anytime before I get old, Lilith.

Lilith: Eheh, well-yes. This prologue was great! I loved the detail you put into this. If you wish to live, you will write more! More, more, more!

Ariyami: Usually it's me who gets this enthusiastic but...I'm gonna leave this alone. Anyway, you have earned Ariyami's seal of approval, and I'm gonna make sure Lilith adds you to her "Favorites" list. Keep writing, Vera-chan!
Senket chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
looks like I only missed one chapter after all o.o
Marley chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
I LOVE IT! please update son!
Sakurai Haruka chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
wowowow! i love this story! i cant wait for another update! Bakura/Ryou are my favorite! hehe Seto/Jou is good too ~~

ja~!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Interesting... please update soon.
Sakura-chan chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Absolutely loving the fic. Seto/Jou is my absolute favorite pairing, and I've been suffering from it's deprivation lately because of random reasons, mostly the fact that I'm not very willing to wade through tons of crap to find that one diamond in the rough. The updated search has helped me greatly though. It helped me find this, after all. It's exceedingly well written, with few of those grammatical/spelling errors that annoy me so. I'm hoping it won't take as long as you say to update. Please post another chapter soon!
fiby chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Ek! this is so kool! Is Seto going to find him in the town, or mabey he'll see Yugi. Is Ryou gonig to go back to his house? I hope not Ryou to cute fore that. Update soon!-_-V peace
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 7/9/2004