Reviews for Meaning Of Love: Mysterious Ways
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Beautaful, but maby you should have made them kiss for real
Maginox chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That is one of the best Mirosan fics I've ever read... brought a tear to my eye. Everything was perfectly cannon... I loved them.

BTW, I read your other "Make Me Love You" fic at another site, which was also amazing... you are an awesome author :)
misachan the miroku lover chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
that was beautiful! i feel like i'm gonna die from crying!
starofhades chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is beautifully written, a very touching glimpse into Miroku's heart. I loved it!
MandytheDarkFox chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Such a sweet moment! sniffles i love the way Miroku and Sango Interact on the show

(p.s. can you look at my work)
NotUsed111111 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wow...very powerful writing!
Distant chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Ok, this is the second intence fanfic I have read tonight, yet I am sure it wont be the last. I have spent many hours reading stories like yours.. Well.. Ya, great story..
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
that was the saddest story ever! miroku and sango are made for eachother
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Aww...I love stories like this. It's so sweet...a little sad, but sweet.
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
angst! fluff! love it! must read sequels! INSOMNIA ROCKS HARD!
ciao
Sachie
Spectrum chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wai! I loved that. _ Just the sort of fic I love reading the most. I almost want to go back now and read it again, but I figure I should check out the sequel first. ~_

Excellent job... WAFFy in all the right ways, just perfect. ::happy sigh::
ace chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
good fic.

I liked it. Definately write a sequel.
f U n N i E b O n E s 2k chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
That was simply beautiful.
sadako chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
well... i havent start to read yet but i just wanted to tell you that you DO have an obsessinon with gundam wing... ABOUT 33 FANFICS! Get a job! Hey, just kidding _" youre a very good writer*.:_~:.*
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I've read this before, and I guess I didn't leave a review last time. *shakes head* and i can't figure out why! lol oh well, at least i left one know right? Miroku/Sango pairings are one of my favorite. This piece of writing really touched me and i sincerely hope you continue to write more fics as beautiful as this one is.