Reviews for A Nobody
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
Binge-read over the span of a month and loved every moment. Checking each week hoping for an update!
As a nobody shouldn’t naruto have near super strength. I mean in KDH they all had at some extra strength to handle sora who done many feats building cut at end of 2 probably the biggest. Anyway still love story know it more inspiration of KDH but just wanted to point it out
LowXxy chapter 69 . 3/31
The story is very good and I just hope you update it soon because it is one of the best stories I have seen, I also have a question if you can answer and it is who else is going to be in the naruto harem. It would be great if diana and kara were great ... !
Osborn123 chapter 1 . 2/21
What i think of this chapter is that Naruto looks kind of dumb. Nothing much happened yet, so I can't be sure, but only a fool would give a 25.000$ check to a complete stranger with no guaranties whatsoever nor any knowledge of what he is actually investing into. So... yeah, doesn't look promising at all...
DragonMack chapter 58 . 2/19
You should pair Batman and Zatanna together. Also add Lois Lane and Cat Grant to Naruto's harem.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 27 . 2/16
Awesome work as always! This was great!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 26 . 2/13
Oh no... that’s...Grundy isn’t it...?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 25 . 2/13
Omg...I totally remember Mini!Raven! KAWAII
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 24 . 2/1
Good chapter! Emotional as heck and very adorable as well!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 23 . 2/1
AWESOME!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 2/1
Niiiice!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 21 . 2/1
Dang! This was awesome! So it’s kinda like a Zanpakutō for Naruto/Vanitas right? The more he unlocks a weapon and binds with it, the sooner it can upgrade with the Absent Silhouette arriving to give it the boost required with a "test" right? Sweet.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 1/31
Excellent work! And oh my! What is Luxord doing here? And how?!
LuckyBastard6969 chapter 18 . 1/25
The scene with Naruto slapping Batman cracked me up lol. Reminded me of when Deadpool slapped Wolverine in the Deadpool game XD
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »