Reviews for What Tina Gives Newt
Missy 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/9
Aauugh! My soul! *Clutches dramatically at chest* but really, this is beautiful
Love it! - keep up the good work! (I ship it...) xD
Mistswirler chapter 1 . 4/14
amazing.
Thank you for writing this.
Vita chapter 1 . 3/19
So soothing, so beautiful and so well done. Thank you.
100lifes chapter 1 . 3/4
I cried whilst reading the story you've written. It's a great gift to write such amazing emotional stories as you did. Lovely wishes sends you:
100lifes
great story but one thing, Tina starts calling him Newt when they are trying to get credence
Courtney chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Very sweet, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
This was beautiful, you have a true gift
Arthur kirkland chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING
Ellen chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Awwww.
i love it chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT !
SilverHufflepuffFangirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Oh my God that's so cute I love it, so very in character! Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
That was soooo good! In my honest opinion that scene should be in the movie!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
;-; Oh...! My heart. That was lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016