Reviews for What Tina Gives Newt
I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING
Ellen chapter 1 . 5/15
Awwww.
i love it chapter 1 . 5/5
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT !
SilverHufflepuffFangirl chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my God that's so cute I love it, so very in character! Amazing.
That was soooo good! In my honest opinion that scene should be in the movie!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 1/14
;-; Oh...! My heart. That was lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Soo cute!
EmeraldEyes2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY ADORABLE!
Ziggiest Stardust chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
omg that's so sweet and lovely
you should definitely write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Amazing! You're characterization is on point! Great fanfic, I love it! Newt can be so awkwardly adorable, and Tina is such a strong yet sweet, driven yet vulnerable heroine. This is definitely canon worthy! Thank you for sharing your gift of story telling, made my night. Again, great job, love the whole thing!
Kiokihaze chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This deserves to be canon! You're writing and characterization of Newt and Tina are so on point its amazing! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your story, it really was well written and a great read.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Loved this little ficlet...wanting to see where you go with it...
top story chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Glad they found each other, now if Jacob and Queenie can find each other again
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Oh this is lovely! Are you going to expand it and add more chapters? I would love to read it if you kept going!
Celino chapter 1 . 12/10/2016