Reviews for Avengers: Infinite Wars
nliochristou chapter 74 . 1h
hope you update infinite wars soon.
Shinobi scribe of the kage chapter 75 . 12h
Does Peter still have the black suit? Or did it stay on martis
TheNewGuy1138 chapter 75 . 6/25
I feel like someone’s going to ask this at some point: Since Thor is now with the rest of the Avengers in the Star Wars galaxy will we get get an omake or something with various Jedi, clones, or anyone else trying to lift Mjolnir? I’ll be honest I’m rather curious if anyone in the Star Wars galaxy is worthy enough to lift Mjolnir.
renato chacin chapter 75 . 6/24
excellent episode, today chapter 76
I dunno why, but a sudden prediction tells me that though the Upcoming fourth New Faction of the AU Clones might be successful in their goals and getting their Goddess, something tells me that a powerful being like Gorr the God Butcher might come into play and slay their Goddess.

He had the title of a ‘God Butcher’ for a reason
Arc trooper chapter nice
Nice chapter cant wait for the next. Hey, any chance you can include to Sorcerers of Rhand in this fanfiction? I've taken a fascination to these guys lately.
H411OWED KN1GHT 64 chapter 75 . 6/18
I have been a fan of this story for quite some time and I am enjoy the heck out of it every time a new chapter comes out. You manage to bring the action, suspense, tragedy and humour of both the Star Wars and MCU universes and make it perfectly balanced... As all things should.
I am looking forward to what comes next, such as the utter hilarity of Thor mistaking Padme for Jane Foster and picks a fight with Anakin, thinking that Anakin had kidnapped her, leading to humorous misunderstanding, finding out how both universes are more connected than both groups than previously thought, three way romance between Peter, Ahsoka and Barris as well love between Pietro and Chuchi and, hopefully, Iron Man shows up into the Star Wars with his unique brand of humour, taking the mickey of Mace and how he will tear the Jedi Order apart when he finds out about the Code and their questionable recruiting methods.
Out of the two Sith Lords introduced in Chapter 58, I like Darth Kreia more as she appears more open minded and understanding and I look forward to friendly and ideological debate between her and Yoda.
Will there be more Avenger/Jedi couplings than just Steve and Aayla as well as Bucky and Celeste?
I am also going to enjoy the next Omake between the Avengers and Jedi, what will the Order be introduced next, video games like Sonic, Mario, Final Fantasy 7 or Kingdom Hearts? or will it be anime like Porco Rosso, the Streamline dub of Castle of Cagliostro or even the Dragon Ball series?
I enjoy this series and I will enjoy the next one, one that I will wait for with eager yet patient anticipation. Good bye for now!
Soundwave1982 chapter 75 . 6/17
Cool story can’t wait for next phase of your story please keep up the good work
*earth
If peter has both ahsoka and barissis i winder what happens ti mj at earch
lmao spider and all those other soy boys who are like HER DeR DER only 1 Ship!111! Need to chill the fuck out, its a fuckin work of fiction, get off your ivory pedestals ya lonely dissapointments
Spiderfan626 chapter 75 . 6/15
Okay, personally, I’m not a big fan that Peter is in a relationship with two girls at the same time. One, because it’s against my religion. Two, it’s not who he is. In many films, tv shows, comics etc. he might like think he’s into one girl when he’s really into another who’s been a sidelines the whole time before he ends up with that girl. So, I was fine if you wanted to have just either Peter X Ashoka or Peter X Barriss. I just really hoping you didn’t make it a threesome. Okay I’m done ranting.

Other than that, I liked everything else about this crossover and it’s still one of my favorite fanfics yet. Personally, my favorite of your crossover ships so far is Cap and Aayla. And I’m also glad Thor’s now officially part of the story.

Keep up the good work!
nliochristou chapter 75 . 6/11
when will the next chapter come out;
I enjoy the threesome between Peter, Ahsoka and Barri. May it live long and prosper!
3,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »