Reviews for Chess and Gems
i like it uwu
sonic chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I liked the chapter!
Kurosu Cross chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
nice fic, but still a bit typo here and here tho

please dont tell me this is deas
Enlightened Middle C chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
2 * 2 * 2 is 8 times as much power.
Also, this fic is pretty slow. Felt like a week passed over 5 chapters.
Lander Blazer chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
Well, no one says two underage girls can't have sex :p
... And Madoka is technically eons years old now :p

I'm liking this fic, it's well written, and we can see cute interactions between Madoka and Homura!
I can't wait until they 'move base' :p
Couples tend to get even more clingy after their first time, and a perveted(for Homura) Madoka would be hilarious, and cute, and sexy :p

I'm currently betting that Homura's Jerkyll and Hyde trigger is... Madoka? When she is close by, and they're alone, Homura tends to be more emotive and clingy, but far on in the comapany of others, she turns into Kiritsugu.
Lander Blazer chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
About your Jack the killer comment. There is a servant in Fateverse, an Assassin, who is the Jack the Killer, and she is a cute little loli who calls her master mommy :p

About lemons, well, if you feel uncofortable, you can just show the beggining, and the aftermath.

Still, I think Madoka would be the clingy type once she discovers THAT part of a relationship...
L chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
If Serafell even hurts Homura by an inch, I do believe Madoka will step in...and CURBSTOMP THE SHIZ OUT OF HER!
Because no one hurts Homu Homu.
Or it could be because there's Sayaka, Kyoko, Mami, Nagisa...AND Godoka.
Or...Homura could win against this..."magical girl".
Cause why not.
TykkiMikk chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
I have a question would there be any way for Homucifer to make any form of an appearance like a balance breaker? I am only asking out of curiosity because Homucifer is a demon. So shouldnt Homura be able to for a short time transform into her and then change back when the enemy is either rendered silent or she runs out of power?
TykkiMikk chapter 5 . 8/1/2017
I am finding this truly amusing and funny to read please update soon I cant wait to read more.
alexc123 chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
I love Homura's dedication to Madoka! Great chapter, excited to see this pop up.
KoyoriYume chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Red: when are you going to do "THAT" HomuraTHAT"? Red: S#X with Madoka? Homura: ... Red: Hello Earth to Homura... Homura: NOT RESPONDING Red: whoa didn't think she did go blank hhahah
AsahinaTora chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Madoka Mythology, yep, that is thing. Waiting for more.
Kaliph chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
I'm happy to see this story continuing as I'm really enjoying it so far, keep up the good work~!
Edelhart chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
'"Boosted Gear is a sacred gear that allows you to boost your power every ten seconds." Akeno smiled, "It carries the soul of the legendary Welsh Dragon; it allows you to boost your power every ten seconds."'

'"However, it truly depend on the power of the user. Judging from your magical power you showed earlier, the maximum amount of boosts would be three times."

Multiplying the power by six is nothing to scoff at.'
122
224
428

Looking forward to future updates.
MysticSpider chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Wait, if lazer milk devil died instantly then how did she give a screech?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »